Library of the White Tower
Difficulty & Obscurity
|Put something creative here.||Minas Tirith Forums » Library of the White Tower » Difficulty and Obscurity|
- Did Shadowfax leave Middle Earth with Gandalf?
- Invisibility and the Ring.
- Is Sam the main character in The Lord of the Rings?
- Did Gimli really leave Middle Earth with Legolas?
- What really happened to the Entwives?
- Were Ents plant or animal?
- Who killed the Witch-King - Eowyn or Merry?
- What happened to the other two Istari?
- What was the 'Secret Fire' that Gandalf said he served?
- Why was Gandalf more powerful after his battle with the Balrog?
- Did Balrogs have wings?
- Who / what is Tom Bombadil?
- Did the Nazgul wear their rings?
- Was Gollum a Hobbit?
- Was the Balrog of Moria under Sauron's control?
- What was the burgler symbol Gandalf scratches on Bilbo's door?
- Do Hobbits share the Doom of Men?
- What is the 'other side' Gandalf spoke of in Rivendell?
- What was the black building material used by the Men of Numenor?
- What happened to all the non-human creatures after the Third Age?
- Where did Hobbits originate?
- Why were the Rings of Power created?
- What was Saruman's ring?
- How did the monetary system work in Middle Earth?
- Why couldn't Gandalf or Elrond sense that Bilbo possessed the One Ring?
- How could the Witch-King have been a great sorcerer?
- Was there organized religion in Middle Earth?
- How much was Tolkien's work influenced by his religious ideas?
- Was Tolkien a racist?