Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Demo for new The One Ring game in Spokane on October 22
Author Topic: Demo for new The One Ring game in Spokane on October 22
Michael Martinez
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3602
posted      Profile for Michael Martinez   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Martinez   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My friend Hawke Robinson posted the following announcement to several mailing lists. I thought it might be of interest to some folks here living in the eastern Washington/northern Idaho/western Montana area.

quote:
The One Ring RPG demo in Spokane, October 22, 4-6 pm. Merlyn’s
Greetings,

Just an FYI that we are running a second demonstration of the new Tolkien RPG “The One Ring” by Cubicle 7. This is not an “official” demonstration, I am just helping out to get the local Tolkien gaming community involved.

More information here.

This will take place at Merlyn’s in Spokane on 19 West Main Street, October 22nd, from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.

If you would like a chance to try out making characters, or playing some pre-generated characters through a short scenario, this is a perfect opportunity to do. There is also a better likelihood that the shipment of the rulebooks may finally arrive by then, so if you like the game you could buy it from Merlyn’s then.

Please email tolkienscholars-at-gmail.com to let us know if you think you might make it, or have any questions.

You can learn more about The One Ring at Cubicle 7‘s Website.

[ 10-13-2011, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Michael Martinez ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Author of Visualizing Middle-earth, Parma Endorion: Essays on Middle-earth, 3rd edition, and Understanding Middle-earth.

A new Middle-earth archive...
Middle-earth.Xenite.Org

From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Demo for new The One Ring game in Spokane on October 22
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help