Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Strategy Battle game....HELP!!!!
Author Topic: Strategy Battle game....HELP!!!!
Rumil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5454
posted      Profile for Rumil   Email Rumil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I just bought a starter set (Moria) and while I was at the store I saw some blister packs, cool I say, so I grab 2 gobo captains and King Dain.
I open the rule book look up the captain but King Dain is nowhere to be found! I then remember that he is recently new and I must need a special instruction book for him. Could somebody please, I'm begging you, post the stats and special rules for King Dain!

Thanks in advance!

From: Lothlorien | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5454
posted      Profile for Rumil   Email Rumil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry never mind. Found his profile online. Thanks anyway!
From: Lothlorien | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5454
[] Dang it!! It doesn't have Dain's cost or optional wargear, or his Special rules!!!! [] []
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
posted      Profile for Lórien   Email Lórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, triple posting...
If I didn't know better I would say you didn't know better.
Heed the warning
 -
anyways back to the point. I'll see if I can find anything.

From: thats completely up to you. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damrod
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 6471
posted      Profile for Damrod   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You will find dain Iron foot in the "Khazad Dum" book, I think you can buy it for about £12
Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Strategy Battle game....HELP!!!!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help