profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » LOTR TMG
Author Topic: LOTR TMG
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
posted      Profile for Lórien   Email Lórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys have any of you besides Rumil know about Lord of the Rings Tradable Minifigure game from Sabertouth Games? How you guys like it?
what do you like about it? (and yes sabertouth was stupid and shut LOTR TMG down.. [] )

From: thats completely up to you. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5454
posted      Profile for Rumil   Email Rumil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
you know nothing! [] Yeah that was an awesome game! You are no match for the mighty Mordor Troll, Muhahaha. []
From: Lothlorien | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
posted      Profile for Lórien   Email Lórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How do I know nothing?HUH? Gee...
That Mordor Troll is waste of points. Why not get a hundred minions for how much that is worth.

From: thats completely up to you. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faramir Ranger Captain
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5537
posted      Profile for Faramir Ranger Captain   Email Faramir Ranger Captain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How many points does the mordor troll cost? Anyway, I've played the game and really liked it. I recommend it to game-freaks and strategy addicts alike, although the figures are only available online now(they are AWESOME). Hope that helped.
From: california | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
I don't even remember how much he costs. I have been playing Combat Hex for about 2 years( I think...)
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » LOTR TMG
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help