Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » LOTR:3rd age, or the hobbit any good for Gameboy Advance?
Author Topic: LOTR:3rd age, or the hobbit any good for Gameboy Advance?
Morgoth the Merciless
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5463
posted      Profile for Morgoth the Merciless   Email Morgoth the Merciless   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone know if LOTR:3rd Age or The Hobbit are worth playing for GameBoy Advance?
From: thunder bay ontatio | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
posted      Profile for Lórien   Email Lórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I do not know but I get the inclination that this is in the wrong place!
It would have fit better in here

From: thats completely up to you. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgoth the Merciless
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5463
posted      Profile for Morgoth the Merciless   Email Morgoth the Merciless   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I noticed I put in the wrong place just as I did it. But theres no sence crying about it.
From: thunder bay ontatio | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
posted      Profile for Lórien   Email Lórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
At least you know better next time. I hope []
[]
God these smilies are soo cool!!!! [] [] []

From: thats completely up to you. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah some websites have smilies with SNIPER RIFLES!! That was the coolest smilie I had ever seen. I'll try to find it again.
From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
When one finds they posted something in the wrong forum, it is polite to delete the thread and repost it in the correct forum.
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » LOTR:3rd age, or the hobbit any good for Gameboy Advance?
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help