Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » anyone have any good battle plans or armys?
Author Topic: anyone have any good battle plans or armys?
peppe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5106
posted      Profile for peppe   Author's Homepage   Email peppe   Edit/Delete Post 
anyone have any good batlle plans or armys?
From: boulder | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mad Uncle Rupert
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1148

posted      Profile for Mad Uncle Rupert   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have some very vague plans. Does that count?
From: Playing softball with the Nazarenes | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
I have an army of pygmy shrews, made extra-violent by being fed bullock testosterone and sherbert. We're planning to take over IKEA and force the world to use furniture made of the skulls of small children, instead of all that flatpack nonsense.

They have this really cool armour, with little spiky helmets and red numbers painted on their backs (there are 276,000 of them, so it took me ages and I had to paint really small).

But shhh. Don't tell anyone.

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thank God for "today's active topics" that pointed out this little jewel of a post by Athene.
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I wasn't actually trying to be sarcastic, I was totally baffled by the question... until about 40 minutes later, when I saw which forum this was in.
[]
I hope the newbie in question isn't offended.

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have an army of lovers, who have good battle plans indeed []

[]

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mad Uncle Rupert
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1148

posted      Profile for Mad Uncle Rupert   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I hope the newbie in question isn't offended.
I hope the newbie in question has since died of shame.
From: Playing softball with the Nazarenes | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » anyone have any good battle plans or armys?
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help