profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » LOTR Stratego
Author Topic: LOTR Stratego
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I bought LOTR Stratego for Boy Wonder on his 10th birthday earlier this week. He's already beaten me once. I was 5 or 6 guys ahead of him and still had my 10 and had defeated his 10 with my spy. But I went for the wrong corner for the flag -- got the decoy instead. And then he quickly eliminated my last 3's and I was sunk. There was no way to get through his defenses. The end came quickly for me after that.

Anyone else tried this game?

From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Stratego with a '10'???
My old Stratego game with its wooden pieces has '9's as the highest number but as the scouts were the weakest. #1 was the power man.

So the LOTR stratego has 10's.... Hmmm.....

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, they can try to make money off of everything. Hmmm, a 10? What is the name of the number one guy like Istari or something?
From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » LOTR Stratego
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help