Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » The Lord of the Rings Table Top Game by Games Workshop
Author Topic: The Lord of the Rings Table Top Game by Games Workshop
Olson
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4848
posted      Profile for Olson   Edit/Delete Post 
Do you guys play that game by Games Workshop?
From: under your bed | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erlendil
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4391
posted      Profile for Erlendil   Email Erlendil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. I got some.

See
http://www.minastirith.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000094

and

http://www.minastirith.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000022

What figures do you got? How long have you been collecting?

From: Annuminas (or Trondheim, Norway) | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imrahil of Amroth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4809
posted      Profile for Imrahil of Amroth   Email Imrahil of Amroth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've been collecting for about a year and have over 200 soldiers, including a mûmak and mordor troll. Olson has 200 uruk hai alone.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For foremost on the field rode the swan-knights of Dol Amroth with their Prince and his blue banner at their head. 'Amroth for Gondor!' they cried. 'Amroth to Faramir!'"

From: Billings, MT | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olson
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4848
posted      Profile for Olson   Edit/Delete Post 
ya eric my army kicks a$$, i have alot of dudes. My gradma likes me
From: under your bed | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imrahil of Amroth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4809
posted      Profile for Imrahil of Amroth   Email Imrahil of Amroth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Shut up. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For foremost on the field rode the swan-knights of Dol Amroth with their Prince and his blue banner at their head. 'Amroth for Gondor!' they cried. 'Amroth to Faramir!'"

From: Billings, MT | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theoden King
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4826
posted      Profile for Theoden King   Email Theoden King   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
wow, you guys are cool
From: The Red States | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erufailar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3417

posted      Profile for Erufailar   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Um...the Games Workshop thread is pretty much the Warhammer thread...so post there instead...
From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damrod
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 6471
posted      Profile for Damrod   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I collect Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game, I have two armys; Gondor and Woodland realms, I recently got some Rangers of Gondor
Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turin son of Hurin
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 6995
posted      Profile for Turin son of Hurin   Email Turin son of Hurin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I play high elves in LOTR and love them sooo much. Also got sum gondor though to sometimes boost up my elves. Got around 2500 points of LOTR.
I also play 40k got space marines around 3500 points

I have never lost a battle but my friend is finally getting sauron so does anyone have any tactics as to how to beat him and a bunch of orcs. Just something for you guys to know I have:
Elrond
Gil-Galad
The two elven brothers on horseback
The fellowship
a trebuchet
around 60 elves
12 rangers of gondor
around 48 men of gondor
6 elnaith(elven riders)
6 fountain guard
and one ent

From: France | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » The Lord of the Rings Table Top Game by Games Workshop
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help