profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Lord of the Rings TCG
Author Topic: Lord of the Rings TCG
Pippin the fierce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4487
posted      Profile for Pippin the fierce   Author's Homepage   Email Pippin the fierce   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone here play it? It is really fun.
From: The greatest place on earth-VIRGINIA!!! | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tuor of the House Hador
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4206
posted      Profile for Tuor of the House Hador   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Do you mean Middle-Earth the CCG (MEtCCG) by I.C.E. and if so yes, my friend and I used to play. I only have cards from The Wizards and a few from The Dragons, but he has cards from Against the Shadow and The White Hand (and a few others), so I was pretty much outclassed.
Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pippin the fierce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4487
posted      Profile for Pippin the fierce   Author's Homepage   Email Pippin the fierce   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I meant the one from decipher. []
From: The greatest place on earth-VIRGINIA!!! | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pippin the fierce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4487
Anyone play?
The Mouth of Sauron
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4533
posted      Profile for The Mouth of Sauron   Email The Mouth of Sauron   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I got a Boromir Starter deck. Im planing to buy the Seige of Gondor one when I see it.
From: UK | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leto Atreides
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4450
posted      Profile for Leto Atreides   Author's Homepage   Email Leto Atreides   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't play, tell me more about it.
From: Caladan | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erufailar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3417

posted      Profile for Erufailar   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I stopped playing trading card games after I was seduced by Pokémon. After that I tried Magic the Gathering, which later became more of a trading/money escapade. Much money was spent and I'm not willing to go in on another... (thank God I'm old enough not to be lured in by Yu-gi-oh, no offence to those who like it...). I just hate the whole idea of random cards- it's almost like gambling...
From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pippin the fierce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4487
I have the Borormir, and Theodin decks. And, this is the best TCG by far! Even if in a year nobody plays it, me and my friends will. [] (I guess I'm pretty stubborn, and stupid, 'cause I too was seduced by Pokemon.)
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The kids were big on getting these cards for awhile, but its died out. I plan on saving them a long time and selling them on eBay around the year 2020 or so. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lókë Heru
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5412
posted      Profile for Lókë Heru   Email Lókë Heru   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I lost all my Yu-Gi-Oh cards in a washing machine accident o_O
Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain of Gondor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5254

posted      Profile for Captain of Gondor   Author's Homepage   Email Captain of Gondor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I lost all my Yu-Gi-Oh cards in a washing machine accident o_O
[] That's bad. I played Yu-Gi-Oh until my Mom destroyed them. [] She doesn't allow that game in the house.
From: Ririe, Idaho | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Lord of the Rings TCG
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help