profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Morrowind
Author Topic: Morrowind
Stormwing the Bronze
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4480
posted      Profile for Stormwing the Bronze   Email Stormwing the Bronze   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone ever played that? Pretty good game. For that matter, anyone else play any of the Elder Scrolls series?

E: Gosh! This thread has been up at the top of the list for about a MONTH and still no body has replied. Things are slow around here, I take it.

[ 04-28-2004, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Stormwing the Bronze ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Some human sages used to claim that despite all their power and magesty, all dragons had a weakness.
Said outraged dragon sages, "Weakenss? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and thou shalt soon see who is weak!"
...the human sages never lived very long...

From: Shafaer austratars arkepesk! (On the wings of a storm!) | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonofthedragons
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4580
posted      Profile for sonofthedragons   Email sonofthedragons   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Morrowind Eldar scrolls is one of the best games ever. At the beggining is a little frightenning because the landscape is huge. The story is incredible!
From: Ljubljana, Slovenia | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stormwing the Bronze
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4480
posted      Profile for Stormwing the Bronze   Email Stormwing the Bronze   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I know! [] ( [] God, this area is slow!)

[ 05-27-2004, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Stormwing the Bronze ]

From: Shafaer austratars arkepesk! (On the wings of a storm!) | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deodren, son of Deomir
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4741
posted      Profile for Deodren, son of Deomir   Author's Homepage   Email Deodren, son of Deomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I came across this.. I don't know how it's coming along or if it was abandoned or not. But seems interesting. http://www.memod.co.uk/
From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

posted      Profile for Estel the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Estel the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
im a level 65 Redguard combat junkie!
that is my most favorite game in the world!
ive done the original elder scrolls 3 and plus
all the bloodmoon and tribunal expansions

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
when i try to be somthing i am nothing. when i am true, im exactly who i wanna be...

From: jasper TX via melbourne VIC Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incanus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5034
posted      Profile for Incanus   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It is a great game. Nice graphics, especially since ther is such a wide and vast gameplay. When it first came out, I expected it to have horrid graphics, because my friend, who knew a little about it, said that the area to traverse was huge, so I thought, "the graphics are probably going to suck". I was wrong.

Now I am a level 70 (or something like that) Breton wizard. I hated fighting my first vampire, it took forever.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I aistan ilfirinion

From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone still into this game?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Probably not as much, now that Oblivion's been released.

I used to play Morrowind, but then I bought the two expansions (Tribunal and Bloodmoon) and for some reason they completely ruined how the game ran on my computer, so I uninstalled them all and never went back to them.

Once I get my new computer next week I'll probably go back to it (after playing Oblivion), along with some of the other games that only barely ran on this heap (such as KotOR--I can't wait to play that on a rig that can truly handle it [] ).

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

posted      Profile for Estel the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Estel the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i guess ill still be playing it

i dont have a computer good enough
or and Xbox 360 to play oblivion...
[]

From: jasper TX via melbourne VIC Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I still play Morrowind, and both the expansions. I haven't even got Oblivion yet, who knows if I will or not. I guess I just have a penchant for older games. Morrowind...Diablo2 Exp...Age of Wonders 1...Starcraft Brood War...etc etc.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vahndel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5110

posted      Profile for Vahndel   Email Vahndel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So does that mean you'll play Oblivion once it becomes one of the "older games" of tomorrow?
From: Florida, the Flower of the US | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erufailar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3417

posted      Profile for Erufailar   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I recently bought Oblivion, but alas, my graphics card is too old. I did get to play it at my friend's house, and it's great! Until I get a new one, I'll be playing Morrowind, both expansions, and I'm very addicted to it! It's the first time I'm going through the game, though it's rather old, but still very good nonetheless. There are some pretty good mods out there for the game, even face and body reskins enhance the game greatly.
From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nazgûl
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5516
posted      Profile for Nazgûl   Author's Homepage   Email Nazgûl   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
man i played this game untill my thumbs fell off, i simply love this game but now i play Obilvion which is like Morrowind x 1000. (no lie)
From: Boston | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So does that mean you'll play Oblivion once it becomes one of the "older games" of tomorrow?
Yeah probably. [] Actually I bought Oblivion a few weeks ago, but my computer won't run it, so I have to get a new computer. Who knows when I'll get around to doing that though...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Morrowind
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help