Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » What is the lotr trillogy that the game thing talked about at the end of the rotk
Author Topic: What is the lotr trillogy that the game thing talked about at the end of the rotk
OneOfTheValar
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4264
posted      Profile for OneOfTheValar   Author's Homepage   Email OneOfTheValar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
above

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? they have passed like rain on the mountains, like wind in the meadows. The days have gone down in the west. Behind the hills into shadow.

From: The Island Of Numenor | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erufailar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3417

posted      Profile for Erufailar   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know for sure, but I think that they're saying that New Line will show all three movies in one showing (with intermissions of course [] ) or that all three movies will come out in a box set or something. They could even be re-releasing all three movies (not in one showing).
From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elros
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4259
posted      Profile for Elros   Author's Homepage   Email Elros   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It would be fun to go to all three movies at the same time... with intermission and free refills of course! []
From: OBX NC | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dúnadan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4227
posted      Profile for The Dúnadan   Email The Dúnadan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i've been seeing all three Movies at the Cenima. at the Premiere date. it took 12 ½ hours...but damn we had a lot of fun.

Ps. sorry about gramma mistakes.

From: Minas Tirith, Gondor, Middle Earth | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am with Elros as a fat kid i am all about free refills cause movie food is not cheap.

[ 07-23-2005, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas ]

From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
he was talking about the RotK game. Once you beat it, it says that the trilogy is coming soon. That project got replaced with what we now know as "The Third Age" which is in fact an RPG based around the events of LotR.
From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » What is the lotr trillogy that the game thing talked about at the end of the rotk
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help