Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Star Wars Role Playing Game (d20) (Page 2)
Author Topic: Star Wars Role Playing Game (d20)
Imrahil of Amroth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4809
posted      Profile for Imrahil of Amroth   Email Imrahil of Amroth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty awesome, huh. The ewok needs a "magic" storm trooper helmet.

*irrelevant comment:* I got contacts today.

[ 10-27-2004, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: Imrahil of Amroth ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For foremost on the field rode the swan-knights of Dol Amroth with their Prince and his blue banner at their head. 'Amroth for Gondor!' they cried. 'Amroth to Faramir!'"

From: Billings, MT | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theoden King
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4826
posted      Profile for Theoden King   Email Theoden King   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, irrelivent comments?

my shoes are definitly not red. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Arise, Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken, sheild be splintered, a sword day, a red day ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now,! Ride to Gondor!

From: The Red States | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imrahil of Amroth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4809
posted      Profile for Imrahil of Amroth   Email Imrahil of Amroth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
irrel eva nt.
definit e ly.

[ 10-27-2004, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Imrahil of Amroth ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For foremost on the field rode the swan-knights of Dol Amroth with their Prince and his blue banner at their head. 'Amroth for Gondor!' they cried. 'Amroth to Faramir!'"

From: Billings, MT | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theoden King
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4826
posted      Profile for Theoden King   Email Theoden King   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
yu thinnk youre coo;l? []

I killed this thread [] *shrugs*

[ 11-11-2004, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: Theoden King ]

From: The Red States | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aragon the First
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6486
posted      Profile for Aragon the First   Author's Homepage   Email Aragon the First   Edit/Delete Post 
I think that SWRPG is a really fun game. I happen to be the GM for my group, and I have found that it really lends itself to abuses of GM authority.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Chieftain of the Dunedain and a sire of the King

From: Washington State | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It is a really fun game and I haven't played since college. I remember being like one of the two non-jedis in my group and as a Duros figher pilot scoundrel type person I bluffed a Jedi Master into thinking I moved something with my mind by rolling a 20 and him rolling a 1. Once order was restored to the group I was given the Force-Sensative feat. []
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aragon the First
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6486
posted      Profile for Aragon the First   Author's Homepage   Email Aragon the First   Edit/Delete Post 
Mahanaxar , maybe you should have given up the adventure and just of become a gambler, huh?

[ 03-30-2008, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: Aragon the First ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Chieftain of the Dunedain and a sire of the King

From: Washington State | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Star Wars Role Playing Game (d20) (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help