Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Movies, Swords, all thing Medieval!!! (Page 3)
Author Topic: Movies, Swords, all thing Medieval!!!
Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
posted      Profile for Silvanis   Email Silvanis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
my bro registered there ill ask him sorry i just went there and i bought swords ill tell you as soon as i find out
From: i dont know IM LOST!!! | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Out of all Medieval weapons my favorite are
1. British Longbow
2. Trebuchet the coolest seige weapon of all time
3. Spanish Longswords

From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theoden Horsemaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5009
posted      Profile for Theoden Horsemaster   Email Theoden Horsemaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite Medievel weapon would have to be the Crucifix. []

I banish thee to the flames of Lucifer in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!!!!

[] [] [] [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
..The Lord is my Shepherd.....
...Our Father who art in Heaven....
...Hail Mary full of grace.....
....Glory be to the Father......
..I belive in God the Father al...
..Hail Holy Queen Mother of.......

From: Exploring Middle-Earth on my beloved horse Snowmane | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My faith condems that weapon along with anything else that does not involve going to mass

[ 06-15-2005, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas ]

From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
What do you think the best Medieval movies were I think
1. Braveheart
2. Robin Hood
3. Robin Hood Men in tights

Theoden Horsemaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5009
posted      Profile for Theoden Horsemaster   Email Theoden Horsemaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mine are:
1. King Arthur(Director's Cut)
2. BraveHeart(Love that movie)
3. And any other Medieval movie that has something to do with Catholicism.... []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: Exploring Middle-Earth on my beloved horse Snowmane | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
I didnt see the new King Arthur yet or Kingdom of Heaven so i didnt judge them
Theoden Horsemaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5009
Oh, yeah.... I forgot about Kingdom of Heaven. I watched that like last month. I thought it was really good because it involved Catholicism. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
TH you and your damn catholicism im a catholic and i love it but to much mass

[ 06-20-2005, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas ]

Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
* wonders if this is the first instance of a religious debate ever emerging in the Fantasy Games thread... *

[ 06-20-2005, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Silmahtar ]

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't care what those damned orcs say, Gruumsh is a terrible influence on the world! He and his evil disciples must be wiped out! [] []

Praise Corellon Larethian! [] [] []

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

That makes two...

Damn zombie cultists! []

Theoden Horsemaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5009
Very smooth for a catholic, as you claim you are, to say a thing like that Joe . Very smooth......... []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Most of this page is like watching Forrest Gump talk with Bubba... []
 -

[ 06-23-2005, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: Thingol of Doriath ]

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theoden Horsemaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5009
I see... []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
Very Funny Thingol Of Doriath

[ 06-25-2005, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
What do u think the most powerful post-Roman civilization was
My guess was Either the Saracens or the British but the French were a force to be reckoned with even though none of us are used to hearing that

Éoric of the Riddermark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2302

posted      Profile for Éoric of the Riddermark   Author's Homepage   Email Éoric of the Riddermark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's an awfully vague question. And the British when? The French when?

But for your consideration: Take a look at the size of the Mongol Empire, and consider that it was forged without the benefit of a navy or gunpowder. []

[ 07-01-2005, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Éoric of the Riddermark ]

From: Wilsonville, OR | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theoden Horsemaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5009
I love the French and the British! The French for their sexuality and the British for their humor! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

quote:
I love the French and the British! The French for their sexuality and the British for their humor!
TH, didn't you say you were British??

C'mon. Out with it. What's your deal?

[ 07-01-2005, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Silmahtar ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
quote:
The French for their sexuality
I dont know about you TH but I do no find women with hairy armpits attractive I am an American and I was born to hate the French.
** Those who are French please take no offense I am just another loud mouthed American and damn proud**

[ 07-02-2005, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
Well actualy Eoric The Mongols did have a navy they tried to invade Japan in 1281 during typhoon season thats when the word Kamakize came ito effect which means divine wind. and as for gunpowder they did use it on the Chinese thy used it open holes into the wall and then send their calvary archers or Mangudai's in to finish the battle off
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I am an American and I was born to hate the French.
As an American, shouldn't you have been born to like the people who made it possible for the United States to even exist? []

Oh, excuse me, that's something Colonial, not Medieval. Apologies for going off-topic. []

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theoden Horsemaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5009
Well for your information, I am both French and English. You have offended me and left me no choice. *Pulls out pink hankerchief and slaps everyone with it* []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Movies, Swords, all thing Medieval!!! (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help