Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Magic the Gathering (Page 2)
Author Topic: Magic the Gathering
Amee The Shadowdancer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1934

posted      Profile for Amee The Shadowdancer   Email Amee The Shadowdancer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WE should get together some time!
From: On a big hill in Wisconsin | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Ring of Barahir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3457

posted      Profile for The Ring of Barahir   Email The Ring of Barahir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I love MTG I have really good cards. I win tournaments all the time. Anyone have Shiving Dragon?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I have only three words to say: D'OH!!!and Homer rocks!

From: munchkin land were I am king! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HT
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 282
posted      Profile for HT   Email HT   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Do you mean Shivan Dragon? Shivan Dragons are scary.

Shiving Dragon, well, I didn't even know Shive was a word. How does one shive anyway?

[ 04-24-2003, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: HT ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The lies of Melkor thou shalt unlearn in bitterness. Vala he is, thou saist. Then thou hast sworn in vain, for none of the Valar canst thou overcome now or ever within the halls of Eä, not though Eru whom thou namest had made thee thrice greater than thou art.

From: Cambridge, ON | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stormwing the Bronze
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4480
posted      Profile for Stormwing the Bronze   Email Stormwing the Bronze   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I play! I don't have anything too incredible, but I have this killer Green/White deck with lots of Phantom creatures (Phantom Nomad, Flock, Nantuko, etc.) but my most powerful aspect is my two Thorn Elementals! If I get both of them into play, I can kill my adversary in 2 turns. (Thorn Elementals are 7/7 and can attack the player even if they are blocked, just as if they WEREN'T blocked! [] )
From: Shafaer austratars arkepesk! (On the wings of a storm!) | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Used to play. Probably have a couple thousand cards stashed in the basement. Love the Shivan Dragon and the Stone Wall. Elves are great! I ahve a Bull deck, with a digerdoo, you can get them out fast! I even have an all artifact deck.

Too bad the guy I played with moved away!

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incanus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5034
posted      Profile for Incanus   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have a few decks. Been playing for about a year, or two, maybe. My black necromantic deck is the best so far, and I won a tournie with it, but I'm trying out the Betrayers of Kamigwa now. I love the ninjitsu trait.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I aistan ilfirinion

From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peppe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5106
posted      Profile for peppe   Author's Homepage   Email peppe   Edit/Delete Post 
hey i have played for about three years now and my decks have gotten realy good. i now have a wizard/ ninja deck with 4 coat of arms in it. i also love the ninjutsu also.
From: boulder | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Magic the Gathering (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help