Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Warhammer (Page 5)
Author Topic: Warhammer
Eorulin Son of Derolin
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4911
posted      Profile for Eorulin Son of Derolin   Email Eorulin Son of Derolin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] im serious ni it allright [] i just love that game!And i like giving my friend and his Uruk's a beating []
From: belgium | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theoden King
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4826
posted      Profile for Theoden King   Email Theoden King   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I wish it were that easy for me
From: The Red States | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numenorean_guy
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4944
posted      Profile for Numenorean_guy   Email Numenorean_guy   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I just started so i don't know much.
sumone can u please give me some help?

From: The sunken isle of Numenore | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erufailar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3417

posted      Profile for Erufailar   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What exactly do you need help with? Painting? Collecting? Strategy?
From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smudge of Lothlorien
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4984
posted      Profile for Smudge of Lothlorien   Email Smudge of Lothlorien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have painted,collected,etc. a few Warhammer armies but never actually got into it!

I have also collected LotR:FotR models and didn't get into that! []

But I'm wondering whether to start again but only paint the models as that is what I am very good at and that is what i really enjoy!

I think I will just be getting the ones I like that I can then paint and display! []

From: Staffordshire, England, Middle-Earth | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

posted      Profile for Fallen   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i can't get into the LotR from warhammer, tho i am collecting a men of Misastirith Army, but i'm getting a Huge Ultra Marines Army LOL
From: In the depths of your soul, looking for the part that is lost | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erufailar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3417

posted      Profile for Erufailar   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, it's been a while...

Still been playing, got lots of stuff for Christmas. Oh I've pretty much got a Biel-Tan Eldar army. Got a great deal on eBay. I have two wraithlords, an avatar (started painting it...it's looking great), Asurmen, Howling Banshees, and Striking Scorpions (with exarchs). All I need is transports...I really haven't had much time to paint though. High School is really hard...

From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

posted      Profile for Fallen   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
well ya know the new plasic wave serpent is out now don't ya?
From: In the depths of your soul, looking for the part that is lost | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erufailar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3417

YEAH! I want it SOO bad! But it costs $40 and my parents are very reluctant to spend on eBay (even though I've saved more than 50% on lots of stuff). Right now I don't have much money I can spend either...Right now I do have a huge High Elf army and lots or LOTR minis that need painting!
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

then do what i do LOL

paint for ages, and save up for the big guns lol

its what i'm doing with the new rules, a 'vindicator' is a must have now []

peppe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5106
posted      Profile for peppe   Author's Homepage   Email peppe   Edit/Delete Post 
hey i collect ultramarines and eldar. i need help on good ways to paint my figures
From: boulder | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Stryder Wolfbane
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 83

posted      Profile for Stryder Wolfbane   Author's Homepage   Email Stryder Wolfbane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Nudges Fallen on his way in*

if ya looking for an easy way to work out how they would look buy "Dawn of War" there is a army painter in it with some preset colours and to of the races on it is eldar and space marines

[ 11-02-2005, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: Stryder Wolfbane ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
He who controls the past,
commands the future.

He who commands the future,
conquers the past.

Kane - Command and Conquer

From: Ellesmere Port (UK) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
hey i collect ultramarines and eldar. i need help on good ways to paint my figures...
Why don't you pay a visit to my friends at Bolter & Chainsword? You'll find more people interested in 40k there, and be sure they'll help you with your smurfmarines []

But if all you want are "painting tutorials", then here's one for Ultramarines and another for Iyanden Eldars.

[ 11-02-2005, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Nash Rómerandir ]

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erufailar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3417

So now time has passed since my last post, and I have a full eldar army. I also got that wave serpent i wanted!

Another good site for painting is Cool Mini or Not. Just navigate to the article section. You can find a lot of inspiration there.

Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I have a full eldar army.
Xenos Scum! []
From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Stryder Wolfbane
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 83

posted      Profile for Stryder Wolfbane   Author's Homepage   Email Stryder Wolfbane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have a full Necron Army which includes a Pylon so now im starting a Nid army

[ 11-10-2005, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Stryder Wolfbane ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
He who controls the past,
commands the future.

He who commands the future,
conquers the past.

Kane - Command and Conquer

From: Ellesmere Port (UK) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

I have started to collect a 'nids Army too... I needed a Great Devourer fleet for a campaign I'll be attending where everybody who normally plays Imperial troops must also have a small 'nids force, the reverse being also true, this way everybody will be able to meet every other participant without having stupid Imperial vs. Imperial fights (or 'nids vs. 'nids --even if those can be excused by the fluff) which would not fit in the campaign at all...
peppe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5106
posted      Profile for peppe   Author's Homepage   Email peppe   Edit/Delete Post 
hey i got a bigger army now and painted everything, and then the store that sells the stuff closed down!!! i also played warhammer40k there. the closest place to play now is 2 hours away! i need ideas on how to start a warhammer club and get people to come to it.

p.s. aparently the town that i live in is starting to ignore warhammer now!! plz help!!

From: boulder | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damrod
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 6471
posted      Profile for Damrod   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I collect Lord of the Rings and I have a Gondor army and some wood elves and treebeard, I recently got some gondorian rangers []
Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Warhammer (Page 5)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help