search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » ICE's MERP
Author Topic: ICE's MERP
Elostirion
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 398
posted      Profile for Elostirion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is there a market for selling these games?
From: UK | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pippin Toker
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 168
posted      Profile for Pippin Toker   Author's Homepage   Email Pippin Toker   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi

Are you selling?

Pippin

From: Denmark | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unemployed Barrow Wight
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2044
posted      Profile for Unemployed Barrow Wight   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Possibly, I've got about 15 different modules plus I've got both releases of the original MERP; the one with the Christos Achillios picture and the Angus McBride one
From: London | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unemployed Barrow Wight
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2044
posted      Profile for Unemployed Barrow Wight   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, its the same person under a pseudonym, Elostirion is my home log on, barrow wight is my work one.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Since the end of the third age, I appear to be jobless!! Any offers?

From: London | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elostirion
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 398
posted      Profile for Elostirion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bully for you
From: UK | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tensen_Vil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 65

posted      Profile for Tensen_Vil   Author's Homepage   Email Tensen_Vil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, if I had some bucks I'd buy them all from you right now. I don't play MERP buy they make great RPG reference. Especially if you're doing a ME RPG using a different system.

Damn, me need job!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"'Kill!' shouted Ford. He shouted it at his towel.
The towel lept up out of Harl's hands.
This was not because it had any motive force of its own, but because Harl was so startled at the idea that it might."
--Mostly Harmless by Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

From: Pueblo, Co. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zennathil
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4843
posted      Profile for Zennathil   Email Zennathil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If you go to MERP home pageand register they have an extensive collection of original MERP modules and systems that you can download free of charge.
Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I came across an ICE module at a garage sale. Good deal.. just need the rest.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thangail
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1292

posted      Profile for Thangail   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Institue of Civil Engineers? []
From: Capital City | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

Actually it stands for Iron Crown Enterprises.

Here is a gem on eBay... Arnor Realm
New in shrinkwrap! Wow!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Wow... $100 for Arnor, the People....
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » ICE's MERP
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help