Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Diablo (Page 2)
Author Topic: Diablo
Roll of Honor Stryder Wolfbane
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 83

posted      Profile for Stryder Wolfbane   Author's Homepage   Email Stryder Wolfbane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bugger the link for the DII, M-e Patch Dont work anyone know anywhere else i can get it
From: Ellesmere Port (UK) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimilkhad
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2746

posted      Profile for Gimilkhad   Author's Homepage   Email Gimilkhad   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Diablo 2 is rulz! I love that game!
From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

posted      Profile for Neff   Author's Homepage   Email Neff   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!! Another pshycho Diablo fan like me!
From: I give up....Los Angeles | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gandalf The Kirby Rider
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2933
posted      Profile for Gandalf The Kirby Rider   Author's Homepage   Email Gandalf The Kirby Rider   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I'm new here, and I was wondering, why do you love diablo 2 as much as me?

One of the best games ever, and why is it at Minas Tirith?

From: usa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesBrennan331
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3033
posted      Profile for JamesBrennan331   Email JamesBrennan331   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have a 72 Barbarian named Ben who is stuck in act 3 of hell diffuculty. I really hate those fetish guys.
From: Midland Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Tidus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3374
posted      Profile for Tidus   Email Tidus   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OMG i saw this thread and couldnt believe it people here play diablo 2 if any1 wants to play with me my acc name is cronolegs i have several lvl 99 chars and ill rush any1 for free o and i play on USwest realm
From: the ruins of Zanarkand | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celebranthir
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3276
posted      Profile for Celebranthir   Email Celebranthir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Diablo 2 is the best hack and slash game I ever played. Just great:-)

[ 03-03-2003, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: Celebranthir ]

From: Norway | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't played it YET.
From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Tidus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3374
posted      Profile for Tidus   Email Tidus   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Celeb can you leave your account name here and mabye we can play sometime O do u have the expansion set?
From: the ruins of Zanarkand | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas of /X\irkwood
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3434

posted      Profile for Legolas of /X\irkwood   Author's Homepage   Email Legolas of /X\irkwood   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm the worlds biggest Diablo II: LoD Freak!

THe best way to get money:

Enter dueling games if your under level 9 and when someone gets killed, nick their money and but the best weaponz u can []

My user names are LOTR[Legolas] Or LOTR]Rp[

[]
Cyaz online

Btw: Who here Plays Brood War?

From: Mirkwood | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ariel
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3485

posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's Homepage   Email Ariel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yea well Diablo 1 is a very addictive game, at least if you play multi player! It's a nice game, but a bit self-repetitive.. so if you play it too much you get easy bored.. and I wouldn't really call it a "true RPG" game, if you want true RPG games, then try games such as Nethack or ADOM..

Thanks for me/

Ariel Ariel's home page

From: Pargas, Finland | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Tidus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3374
What Realm u guys play on? i play on west add Crazy-ZZ if u want 2 play
Elenath Silar
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4147
posted      Profile for Elenath Silar   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I love D2, I have just finished it in Nigthmare with my assasin...
love the game.... hope they make a number 3 soon.....

From: Denmark, Århus | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Tidus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3374
do u play it on any realms if so give me your account name dont play as much anymore though.Girlfriend ya know []
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just noticed this thread. Does anyone still have info on that LOTR patch for D2 that was talked about a while back? I tried the link, but it was in german, and was just an ebay link anyhow. Anyone know any more about it? That would be incredible...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incanus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5034
posted      Profile for Incanus   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Currently, I don't play it on Single at all. All I'm doing is Battle.net. I'm in the process of beating it on Nightmare, and my brother is teaming with his friends to take on Hell. He says it's as hard, and harder, than he'd imagined. So yeah, I'm hoping to even GET to Hell at this point. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I aistan ilfirinion

From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hoping to get ho hell eh? I could sell you my V.I.P pass with free buffet [] Yeah Nightmare is extremely hard and i have a level 71 Barbarian and yeah its just really tough.
From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incanus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5034
posted      Profile for Incanus   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I know what you mean. I was on a Baal run with my druid and another guy's barbarian. We were doing FINE, except that at the last part, where Baal sends out all his minions in that one room, he just up and left and said, "Gtg, good luck to you."

I was like, "Holy...crap!" And then I ran my butt off.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I aistan ilfirinion

From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah that happened to me too, we were in the middle of a fight my barbarian, and another guys necromancer, and we were winnin and he just said bye. He left I died my,and my comp crashed so I said screw this and unplugged the whole thing.
From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Diablo (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help