Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Diablo (Page 1)
Author Topic: Diablo
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

posted      Profile for Neff   Author's Homepage   Email Neff   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is one old school game!! I played at my cousins house for 8 hours straight. Diablo II of course. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of it or played it before...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
We are shaped and changed by what we love.
-Goethe

From: I give up....Los Angeles | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pirotess
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1683

posted      Profile for Pirotess   Email Pirotess   Edit/Delete Post 
I love Diablo 2! Its not that old is it?

My friend loves Diablo too, one night we started a new game around 7:00 p.m. and after we got to Kurast and defeated the High Council we looked at the clock and it was 9:00 the next morning!!
Of course we had bathroom breaks and snack breaks but we never noticed the time!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I gave my heart and soul to you my friend but you let me fall
if you could only see whats in my heart
you'd take my hand...I open my eyes to see what is real this world is hard, its cold, its agony...

Existence Is Punishment

From: the Forest of No Return | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Andreth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1613

posted      Profile for Andreth   Author's Homepage   Email Andreth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I love D2 too! It came out about 2 years ago, and the expansion came out less than a year ago. At least, that's if I remember correctly...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~*~ No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master. ~*~

It felt good though, didn't it? The trick is to get in fast, and leave even faster! ~ Singollo

From: Dorthonion | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

posted      Profile for Neff   Author's Homepage   Email Neff   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Time sure flies when your playing Diablo II, its my dream to finish that whole game in one sitting. Bathroom and snack breaks included.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
We are shaped and changed by what we love.
-Goethe

From: I give up....Los Angeles | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Meneldil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 417

posted      Profile for Meneldil   Email Meneldil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Its gets a bit boring after a while, i played had a few characters including 1 in nightmare (my brother The L.dorain also had 1 in nightmare) and we have 2 pcs so we played multiplayer, i ahve recently been given the expansion but i need to get another D2 CD because my current one has a big crack in it!
From: Guildford, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMARIE
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 72
posted      Profile for AMARIE   Author's Homepage   Email AMARIE   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is it true we can get an LoTR add on/patch/update for D2?
My daughter says she read it somewhere. If so anyone know where I can download it from?

From: UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gram
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 24

posted      Profile for gram   Email gram   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
AMARIE, check this place out. It has a Middle-earth Mod for Diablo II. I do not know how good it is because I do not play Diablo, but it looks like it could be interesting.

DII M-e Mod

[] []

From: New Zealand | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMARIE
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 72
posted      Profile for AMARIE   Author's Homepage   Email AMARIE   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks very much for the link gram

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Give me the man & i'll show you the boy!

From: UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

Cool! I didn't even know what the hell that was.
Meriadoc
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 503
posted      Profile for Meriadoc   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
DIABLO RULZ!!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Prsten Jedan da zavlada svima, Prsten Jedan što traži i seže
Prsten Jedan da spoji se s njima i u tami ih sveže

From: Zagreb, Croatia | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vash the Stampede
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1707

posted      Profile for Vash the Stampede   Email Vash the Stampede   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Neff, how far are you in D2?
From: Good 'ole USA! | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

Vash: I started a game with a sorceress just a while ago... I'm somewhere ActIII, (Lower Kurast I think) I have also played a game with a necromancer(twice), druid, assasin (2), amazon (3), and the sorceress (3). I never played with the barbarian or the paladin; yet.
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

Has anyone heard of the secret cow level! Its sooo cool!

moo, moo, moo moo moo,moo

Pesky
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2560

posted      Profile for Pesky   Author's Homepage   Email Pesky   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Diablo is pretty neat.It is the game that Neffy used to ignore me for.I played it once at Addi's but only for a minute or so...Addi doesn't like to share.
From: behind the smoke. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

Thats right! You'll never get your grubby hands on my Diablo!
I miss Vash and Pirotess...*sniff* this thread brings back memories...

Vash the Stampede
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1707

posted      Profile for Vash the Stampede   Email Vash the Stampede   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ya, it sure does...... Neffy, check your PM's!
From: Good 'ole USA! | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pesky
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2560

posted      Profile for Pesky   Author's Homepage   Email Pesky   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ohhhh Neffy- i saw muffin today after school!we hung out for a while...so...i am gonna steal Diablo from your house and smash it into various pieces.
From: behind the smoke. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pesky
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2560

Diablo is cool and all, but has nyone ever played Spyro The Dragon? That game so kicks ass!
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

posted      Profile for Gollum the great   Email Gollum the great   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
oooh I have played Spyro, I hate it!
I only have diablo1, but I've played the second and it rules.
I think it's awesome how it's supposed to be set in Middle-earth, what with refferences to Mithril and such.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...What we came to realise was that you don't have to put a sword in her hands to make her strong. And where we've come to now is all these true elements of who Arwen is. I mean this is an incredibley powerful and fearless woman filled with so much hope and belief and that is strong enough. ~ Liv Tyler (Arwen)
A proud member of H.A.A.H.A.A.

From: canberra , australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

Oooo...Pesky will probably kill you now, but hey I survived the night!
Oh, and if you play d2 you have to play on battle.net with me someime, multiplayer kicks-ass!
I have a level 44 assasin and I can always "borrow" my moms lvl-68 amazon.

Roll of Honor Lord Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 978

posted      Profile for Lord Mithrandir   Email Lord Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I started playing Diablo I over the summer, I killed diablo, with my rouge, at the end of the summer, after only casually playing, I got the bow windforce... it is sweet!!!!
From: Olympia, WA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

What's with everyone playing d1 and not d2?
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

*bump* I want my question answered!!!

[ 09-27-2002, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Neffelathiel ]

Roll of Honor Lord Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 978

posted      Profile for Lord Mithrandir   Email Lord Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
its easier to get D1
From: Olympia, WA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eirlys
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2048

posted      Profile for Eirlys   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i play diablo 2. its strange how you can get right into it and start to panic when you reach a high level enemy.
From: East of the Sunrise | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Diablo (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help