Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Does anyone know where to get Middle Earth Cards
Author Topic: Does anyone know where to get Middle Earth Cards
Mystical
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 920
posted      Profile for Mystical   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have gone to alot of cardshops and they are nowhere to be seen and it is really irritating.
Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Midus unknown
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 358
posted      Profile for Midus unknown   Email Midus unknown   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
for around you there is comic n stuff in carlsbad or north county, there is the house of armand in oceanside and online you can get them cheap on ebay and half.com
From: once i lived in the land of mirkwood but now i travel the world | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have no idea... Did you try amazon?
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystical
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 920
posted      Profile for Mystical   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh forget it, especially seeing how as if no one has them, then kids must not be playing or collecting them, so it would be pointless to start getting them now.

This message has been edited by Mystical on 10-06-2001 at

Ermállion Menanwë
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 860
posted      Profile for Ermállion Menanwë   Author's Homepage   Email Ermállion Menanwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I heard that LOTR cards are not selling right now beacose there will be whole new age of TCG cards when The Film starts playing.
Try playing Magic: the Gathering while you are waiting for LOTR cards.

Legolas

From: Floating Cities of Grey Elvenkind, Phäen | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystical
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 920
LOL. I LOVE MAGIC. I Have been playing it for about 7 years now.
Incanus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5034
posted      Profile for Incanus   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Stick with magic, is my opinon. I have lots of LotR cards, but Magic is the best. It was the first advanced card game and it will be the last.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I aistan ilfirinion

From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgoth the Merciless
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5463
posted      Profile for Morgoth the Merciless   Email Morgoth the Merciless   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
they're not to hard to find, I just found out about the LOTR CG and I already found 2 big boxes worth at local comic shops. when in doubt ebay?
From: thunder bay ontatio | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Fantasy Games » Does anyone know where to get Middle Earth Cards
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help