Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Lord of the Rings Online - Name and Server
Author Topic: Lord of the Rings Online - Name and Server
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Madskittles on Imladris
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2395

posted      Profile for Sam Gamgee   Email Sam Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Zirakhal, on Riddermark. Kinship: The Guild.
From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How is this game holding up after a few years?
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tar-Aldarion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5396
posted      Profile for Tar-Aldarion   Author's Homepage   Email Tar-Aldarion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If u are an active raider u might find that quality has dropped alot since the good old days.
That said Helm's deep are coming this fall and i have high hopes for that.

If u are a casual player on the other hand Lotro is still the best game out there. With a fantastic storyline (last update Riders of Rohan brought us back to the story around the parting of the fellowship, afther a detour in dunland and isengard), as always beatiful scenery and a good community(though we are abit fewer)

I have played since 2008 and are still active with all classes at level 85, my main server is Eldar, but i have some toons on Gilrain aswell.

I've tried many MMO's the past years(GW2, star wars, rift,D&D etc) but i always end up back in middle earth after a few weeks

Recommend it to all Middle earth lovers!!

[ 05-30-2013, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Tar-Aldarion ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
For the less even as for the greater there is some deed that he may accomplish but once only; and in that deed his heart shall rest.

— Fëanor, from the Quenta Silmarillion.

From: Norway | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Lord of the Rings Online - Name and Server
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help