Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Lord of the Rings Online (Free to Play)
Author Topic: Lord of the Rings Online (Free to Play)
Roland
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 218

posted      Profile for Roland   Author's Homepage   Email Roland   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello friends! Does anyone play LOTRO? I recently started playing because it is completely free and an easy download. The game is magnificent and I was wondering if anyone here is also traveling Middle Earth. I play as Elrohorn on the Meneldor server, if anyone is interested in meeting. I'd be happy to share a drink with you in the Prancing Pony or the Green Dragon.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"God is the Lord, of angels, and of men - and of elves."
~Tolkien

From: The greatest nation on God's green Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lily Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2587
posted      Profile for Lily Baggins   Email Lily Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've been playing it for almost three years and have a lifetime membership, so I definitely like it.
From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm suspicious of its freedom.
Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
posted      Profile for Grimwulf Stormspear   Email Grimwulf Stormspear   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It’s not really free. [] That’s just what the oligarchy wants you to think.
From: The central lake-lands of the Great Peninsula. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
posted      Profile for Tigranes   Email Tigranes   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What? We don't want you to think anything. Thinking is bad. Please report for re-programming []

On a more serious note, nothing is really free on the internet. It either costs you time, money, information, or a combination of those.

[ 12-17-2010, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Tigranes ]

From: anywhere | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
On a more serious note, nothing is really free on the internet. It either costs you time, money, information, or a combination of those.
[]
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Hand
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11334
posted      Profile for The White Hand   Email The White Hand   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It’s not really free. That’s just what the oligarchy wants you to think.
If you think public school's free, you'll believe anything.
(And he calls himself conservative-- what a fake! []

[ 02-16-2011, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: The White Hand ]

From: Memphis | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Lord of the Rings Online (Free to Play)
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help