donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Favourite PS3 Games
Author Topic: Favourite PS3 Games
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This morning Mr Wang got himself a PS3, oh yes he did! []
And the games he chose to go with it......well we got Uncharted: Drake's Fortune which is graphically stunning [] and Resistance: Fall of Man which looks promising []
Of course what I'm really looking forward to is Resident Evil 5 which is due for release on 31st December in the UK []
So who else has a PS3 and what are your favourite games? []

[ 07-12-2008, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Wetwang ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Guitar Hero III [] Haven't got many others cause games are so darn expensive and if I have to choose between a new anime and a new game...The anime is gonna win.

We (brother and I) got "Devil May Cry IV," but haven't played it much...I don't know why...

I'm probably the worst PS3 owner to answer first. We mostly use ours as a DVD player and to watch stuff on the internet. You can watch YouTube on your TV! Zounds!

[ 07-12-2008, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vahndel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5110

posted      Profile for Vahndel   Email Vahndel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Devil May Cry 4 and Metal Gear Solid 4. Also, a lot of people apparently didn't like Lair, but I found it pretty entertaining.
From: Florida, the Flower of the US | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Favourite PS3 Games
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help