Minas Tirith Forums
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
This topic has been moved to The Floating Log.  
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Europe
Author Topic: Europe
Theoden of Rohan
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 6704
posted      Profile for Theoden of Rohan   Author's Homepage   Email Theoden of Rohan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Are here somebody from Russia,Ukraine,Romania, or Moldova?, please write to me if...
From: Moldova | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Finland. That was part of Russia a hundred years ago. Does that count? []

I know that we have some citizens from there, but they aren't that active. We also have some expats from those areas or living in those areas.

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theoden of Rohan
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 6704
posted      Profile for Theoden of Rohan   Author's Homepage   Email Theoden of Rohan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Thorin Oakenshield, i heard that your country is very beautifull,Are you pasionated for Tolkien literature? say something about you... []
From: Moldova | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, let's see. I like gold, dead goblins, the Lonely Mountain, and long walks on the beach. I dislike dragons, live goblins, wood elves, and phonies.
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Europe
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic             Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Open Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help