profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Civ 3 meets LOTR
Author Topic: Civ 3 meets LOTR
Aragon the First
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6486
posted      Profile for Aragon the First   Author's Homepage   Email Aragon the First   Edit/Delete Post 
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=252286
Is there any way this can't be good? Civ 3 is a great game, and this looks like a great download.

From: Washington State | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome.

I've loved Civilization since the days you had to "run" it from a DOS prompt.

(Yes, I'm old [] )

Will have to download this!

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galdor of the Tree
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 260
posted      Profile for Galdor of the Tree   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Now I'm really wishing that I didn't (accidentally) crack my Civ III CD a few months ago.
From: New Haven, CT | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aragon the First
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6486
posted      Profile for Aragon the First   Author's Homepage   Email Aragon the First   Edit/Delete Post 
I've played it and it's great! The civs run the gamut from the Morquendi to Angmar to the Easterlings. The tech tree is long enough that you will never run out of things to research, and each civilization has its own unique city look. However, there are a few bugs to fix, namely the Civilopedia lacks data on the 2 Nazgul units as well as some other items, and that settelers cost 3 citizens from your cities instead of just 2. However, it is still a great download for any one who likes Civ 3 .

[ 04-02-2008, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Aragon the First ]

From: Washington State | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Civ 3 meets LOTR
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help