Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!!
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!!
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so does anyone else have this game? It is seriously the most fun thing I've ever played on any platform ever and it even has a single-player adventure mode that's surprisingly rich for a fighting game. The graphics are deceptively great as is the gameplay and the amount of zany stuff you can do in multiplayer mode is just hillarious and fun. I'll be figuring out how exactly I can find out my Wii buddy code thing so as to administer beatings to you fine people in the near future. []
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah!!! I didn't know it was out already! [] [] [] [] []
From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Heck yes, it came out Sunday! Better hurry as copies are going faster than something that's really fast!
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mordor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6501
posted      Profile for Mordor   Email Mordor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes everywhere i go to get it its sold out, the one before it was great and i am so pumped for this game.
From: Mount Airy MD | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Now I REALLY want a Wii. I can has one? []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

Yes you can has! With my permission and your money we could go places. []
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
They need a foundation to give underprivileged (and poor) people Wiis. It could be called:

Wii For You

Where There's a Will, There's a Wii

Or something like that.

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

Hah I like it!
Hylian Hero
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4210
posted      Profile for Hylian Hero   Email Hylian Hero   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What sucks is that Brawl has a separate friend code from the Wii. To get it first connect to the Nintendo Wifi Connection. If its your first time doing that it will tell you you're number. If you forget to write it down go to "with friends" then "friend list" and it shows your number right next to your name.
I got mine at midnight at a Sams club. They had a large supply of the game and 33 Wii consoles for sale. It was funny because I showed up at exactly midnight and there were only 3 people in front of me.

3265 4790 2021
Hit me up for a d-d-d-DUEL!!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I'm back and have no idea where to begin.

From: Windy City | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately, my Wii has trouble reading my Brawl disc and I'll be sending it in for a re-fit in a couple days. A long week in store for me and Max... []

We did unlock nearly half of the goodies before I couldn't get it to load at all. Grrr...

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

You must've gotten your Wii on or close to launch. I've heard those are the ones that can't read the dual-layer diskity goodness very well. []

And thanks for the info, HH. I take it you use Link? [] I'm partial to Sheik and Lucas myself.

Hylian Hero
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4210
posted      Profile for Hylian Hero   Email Hylian Hero   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I used to use Link in 64. When Melee came out I became very good at Falco. Also, Spoiler alert for those 5 of you remaining who don't already know the whole roster.

Now with Brawl I'm stuck between Fox, Lucario, Lucas, and Pikachu. Link is far too slow in the game. Toon Link is fun to play but I can never win with him.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I'm back and have no idea where to begin.

From: Windy City | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

Lucario is interesting. He's like a less annoying Mewtwo. I haven't actually played many brawls because I'm obsessing over unlocking everything possible. I have all the characters and stages unlocked so I'm focusing on solving all the Challenges to see what happens.
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Sheik
[] [] [] [] []
From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help