profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Team Fortress 2
Author Topic: Team Fortress 2
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone play this? I got it through Steam, of course and I LOVE IT. I'm not usually one for stressful capture the flag games but all the classes make it so interesting and unique. My favorites are Pyro and Engineer. I like that you have to be limited with what you build, but I wish there was more selection of things to build. Also, I wish the sentries were harder to zap and had more upgrades.

Anyway, if you play online let me know!

My name on Steam is Roverandom. I've only just started playing. Still a N00b. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have been known to hang out on Steam from time to time. I forget my exact Steam username, but I'll get it to you later.
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Cool!

Oh man I got slaughtered last night. [] Frickin people rushing into our base.

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hylian Hero
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4210
posted      Profile for Hylian Hero   Email Hylian Hero   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm actually currently addicted to the game. I play it on almost all of my free time. Uber Pyro is indestructable.

I think my steam ID is either "Blue Blur" or just look for "Mr. Heatmiser".

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I'm back and have no idea where to begin.

From: Windy City | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Yeah I love me some Pyro. I hear they're updating Pyro's damage level to make it the most destructive class in the group. [] Can't wait for that!

I'll look you up next time I'm on. []

White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No Roverandom, Blue Blur, or Mr. Heatmiser coming up in search...

Anywho, my Steam name is Abe Froman with the icon that says "Save Ferris", so friend me if you guys get yer names straight. []

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hylian Hero
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4210
posted      Profile for Hylian Hero   Email Hylian Hero   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry boss, there is no space between my name (my fault). Anyway, I just sent you the request (you were like the 7th Abe Froman on the search).

Has anyone played the remade Badlands yet? The map is brilliant!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I'm back and have no idea where to begin.

From: Windy City | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

sorry WGW is it case sensitive? If so, it's just all lowercase: roverandom. I have a picture of the Eagle and Child pub sign in Oxford. I'll search for you guys right now. []

[ 02-18-2008, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Hylian Hero
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4210
I don't think I have a vocabulary large enough for me to find an appropriate word to describe how utterly amazing GoldRush is. The only thing that sucks is that everyone is playing medic just to get all the achievements.
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Team Fortress 2
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help