Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Wii Friend Codes & Xbox 360 Gamertags (Page 1)
Author Topic: Wii Friend Codes & Xbox 360 Gamertags
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Post your Wii Friend Codes and Xbox 360 Gamertags here and I'll add them to the top post.

code:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Citizen ................ Wii Friend Code ... Xbox 360 Gamertag
White Gold Wielder ..... 2355 1076 4867 1403
Hylian Hero ............ 1572 2282 2415 7568
Adulithien ............. 1688 6865 6438 8552
Inc' ................... 5088 3028 3196 3029
Ringthane .............. 7325 0773 7371 4074
the lost king .......... .... .... .... .... XcrashXoverride
Supra .................. .... .... .... .... SUPRA PWN
Mahanaxar ..............
Wetwang ................

How to find your Wii Friend Code

How to add a Wii Friend Code

List of Wii Wifi Connection Games

White Gold Wielder:
... Endless Ocean
... Smash Bros. Brawl

Hylian Hero:
... Guitar Hero III
... Smash Bros Brawl

Adulithien:
... Dr. Mario Online Rx

Supra:
... Ace Combat 6
... Halo 3
... Need for Speed Carbon

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, nobody... I am depressed.
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I love this idea, I just only remember that I need to get my Wii number when I'm on here, and when I'm on here I don't want to get off to use the Wii. Plus I can't figure out how to get the number without my brother's help []

Maybe other people have this qualm too and basic instructions for the aquisition of the numbers would be helpful?

[ 10-30-2007, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have my Xbox 360 Gamertag soon.. I'm waiting on my sister to get my 360 and then I'll have it...
From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

How to find your Wii Friend Code

How to add a Wii Friend Code

White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

Apparently, I am a poor, friendless sod. Yay! []
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The people I share the WII with don't want me putting the number online.
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

Sigh...

Both parties have to add each other as friends before messages can be sent. So, if you never add anyone you don't know, you'll never get unwanted messages.

I mean, Nintendo purposely makes a cumbersome friend system to prevent strangers from connecting with you, and people are still paranoid because they don't get it!

Whatever. Don't even send your code in a private message or email. I wouldn't want to make anyone at your house nervous.

Yecch. Sometimes the paranoia of modern life makes me sad.

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm planning to get a Wii soon. As soon as I have it, I will share my number here []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hylian Hero
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4210
posted      Profile for Hylian Hero   Email Hylian Hero   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am sorry WGW, I have not been meeting my monthly lurking quota- had I been on the ball I would have posted my Friend Code instantly.

1572 2282 2415 7568

Do you know if any game (Aside of Galaxy and Pokemon Snap) allow for data to be shared between Wii friends?

I look forward to the add.

E- Did I say trolling? I meant lurking.

[ 01-05-2008, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Hylian Hero ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I'm back and have no idea where to begin.

From: Windy City | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
Only just spotted this thread so I wasn't ignoring your quest for Wii friends Boss, honest! []
However I don't have my Wii plugged into my internet so I guess my number wouldn't be much use to you []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, exactly the same thing for me []
Sorry, Boss []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

Hooking up to the internet for Virtual Console games is a big portion of the value I get out of the Wii. I was able to box up my SNES and N64, now that almost every game I ever cared about is on VC. A few more this year, and I'll be set. (I also gave away my Gamecube to nieces this Christmas [not the games though], since the Wii is 100% backward compatible.)

Plus, the fact that going back to the Wii menu from a VC game saves the state of the ROM, it's like pausing an old NES game, turning off the TV, and going to school, except with all my games at one time.

With TurboGrafx-16, NeoGeo, Genesis, and more systems to come, I have been reliving some serious old school memories, and that is totally worth 5-10 bucks a game.

Aside from a few controller quibbles, it's better than playing on the original system. Once they come out with a wireless classic controller, I'll be in heaven.

If you don't have a wireless router yet, spend the $40 and buy one. Trust me, you'll be getting one anyway sometime in the coming years and it's worth it. Or, if you feel like having ethernet cable running around your baseboards, you can connect it to a wired router with the Wii's Lan Adapter ($10). My wireless connection is a bit slow on occasion, but it's a simple solution and good enough until I need a hardcore wired connection for some future online Wii games.

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I have linked my Wii to the Internet ! []
I'll edit and post my number in a few.

E : 5088 3028 3196 3029

[ 01-28-2008, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Woohoo! []

My Wii console # is: 1688 6865 6438 8552 !

What does this make Inc'? Five ways to keep in touch? []

ed: I have added all three of you and await response. [] And I can also say that VC is the main thing that makes my Wii worthwhile to me. I have logged some serious hours on Shining Force, the original Zelda and Act Raiser! []

[] [] []

[ 01-29-2008, 04:13 AM: Message edited by: Adulithien ]

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

Woohoo! Got Endless Ocean over the weekend and you can dive with another person via the internets. It's a sweet little title and well worth the low price of $30.

How about this?

Post your Wii games that are Wifi compatible, and I'll add them to the top post

Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'll probably have to get Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 and Geometry Wars, then.

It'll be great when Super Smash Brothers Brawl and MArio Kart Wii come out later this year!!

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I added you three too, but Addie it doesn't seem to work ? I don't know how it works anyway []
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

Well, you have to go into the messages menu at the bottom right of the screen, then the create message icon, then the address book icon, then pick "register" and choose "Wii" instead of "Others." That's where it allows you to put in my number. At least this is how it works on my console. And I've already put in yours... so it should work.

In fact, I just sent you a message this second! []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Addie, I haven't received it, and I can't write you one. They say we both have to add each other so that I could write you []

E : typo, previously wrote "to ass each other" []

[ 01-31-2008, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

Looks like you got it to work, finally! [] [] []
Hylian Hero
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4210
posted      Profile for Hylian Hero   Email Hylian Hero   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, I've added the new 2 digits.

The only Wifi compatible game I have is Guitar Hero 3, though I'm certain I will get Smash and Mario Kart when they come out.

quote:
since the Wii is 100% backward compatible.
Not entirely, but its not Nintendo's problem. Playing import games on the Gamecube required a "free-loader" disc that was a 3rd party accessory made by Datel. When the Wii was new, free-loaders worked perfectly, but after the 1st firmware update they did not. So, import gamers (and kids like me who own 2 foreign games) still have reason to keep their gamecube (at least until someone cracks the Wii's region protection- which would have been helpful for playing Smash bros a month early).

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I'm back and have no idea where to begin.

From: Windy City | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ringthane
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3
posted      Profile for Ringthane   Author's Homepage   Email Ringthane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
One more for the list: 7325077373714074
From: Lombard, IL, USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

Hey! Somebody add me on Dr. Mario so I can beat your ass. []

My friend # for that game is 517217575993

I'm so [] that I finally have an online-capable game for the Wii!!

[] [] []

the lost king
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4098
posted      Profile for the lost king   Author's Homepage   Email the lost king   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
no wii but my 360 handle is XcrashXoverride

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ignorance is NOT bliss, It's a freakin' pain in the butt.

That's what pessimistic optimism is all about. ~Braeden Fireheart

From: Lameham MD | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Wii Friend Codes & Xbox 360 Gamertags (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help