profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Halo 3
Author Topic: Halo 3
Supra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5329
posted      Profile for Supra   Email Supra   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone else trying to get it? I preordered it and cant wait till it arrives []
From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
posted      Profile for Belthronding   Email Belthronding   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The game play looks incredible. I've got one on preoreder too.

The Halo series are the only games since Zelda to hold my attention.

From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm....preorder...

-

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
posted      Profile for Q   Email Q   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My brother's already a Major, and I think he got that way by killing a General.

He also designed a special King of the Hill game on Halo multiplayer where he's piled up a bunch of atomic reactors and other explosives around the hill. It's hard to tell who's winning because deaths are happening every second inside of the hill. I guess you have to use one of the many shield bubbles and remain at least 20 halo ft. away from the exploding hill just to survive the shockwave of constaint explosions.

Look him up, his log-on name is either Schlager (which is german for "hit") or Feminism.

From: LOS ANGELES, CA. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damrod
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 6471
posted      Profile for Damrod   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have played it round my freinds house and I must say the game is brilliant. Anyone here played it yet?
Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5329
posted      Profile for Supra   Email Supra   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, 4 player is really fun. I love the needler now, its a kick ass weapon, and the chopper vehicle as well.
From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
posted      Profile for Belthronding   Email Belthronding   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am deadly with the assault rifle.
From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dancing Sparrow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2240

posted      Profile for Dancing Sparrow   Author's Homepage   Email Dancing Sparrow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My brother played it at a friends house! [] And I didn't get to go!

I dont even own a 360!!! I need one []

I've been struck trying to re-beat Halo/H2 on hard and suicide. It is still good, even though the graphics are crap on the first one. []

All in good time though!

From: Over Yonder *points south* | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damrod
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 6471
posted      Profile for Damrod   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I might be getting a 360 for christmas and with it halo 3
Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Halo 3
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help