profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Starcraft II
Author Topic: Starcraft II
Roll of Honor Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2884

posted      Profile for Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   Email Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well Blizzard announced the development of Starcraft II a while ago so I'm just making a thread to express how psyched I am about it!

So, I'm psyched!! []

No release date yet as far as I know but the gameplay footage looks great and it's sure to be another Blizzard classic []

Starcraft II

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
                     . . . and seeing an Elf-lord revealed in his wrath, they were dismayed . . .

From: NY | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elenár
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4322

posted      Profile for Elenár   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Did you see the gameplay video? It's about 650MB to download. That'll pshyc you!

I adored SC and I was beyond ecstatic when I heard that they're making SC2. The best part? They're using old units and familiar type of buildings etc. Way to go Blizzard! []

From: The glorious UK - for good! | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2884

posted      Profile for Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   Email Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I've watched it a few times, then I broke out my the original SC and played it for a bit. It's amazing how big of a difference the graphics are, and to think when the first one came out I had been so impressed with how that had looked []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: NY | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elenár
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4322

posted      Profile for Elenár   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes! Even the units "spoke". Ahh, the good old days. Geesh, StarCraft has been around for, like, forever! I remember it ran very well on my Pentium 1, 120 Mhz with 32 MB RAM []

Well, I am certain that SC2 will be even better. I used to be amazing at SC1 - I have even been able to play as all 3 races at the same time against my opponents. My friends didn't like me much []

I can't wait. Did they say the release dat was around Feb 08?

From: The glorious UK - for good! | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2884

Still don't know about the release date. But I just saw the second gameplay video, the one that focuses on the Terran. Fantastic looking again, can't wait! []

[ 09-27-2007, 05:29 AM: Message edited by: Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Eldarion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6104
posted      Profile for Eldarion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I like how they're keeping all the original stuff really closely. I think they made Warcraft 3 wrongly, adding 2 more races and messing up the storyline, but it looks like SC2 will be a big success.
From: Washington (not D.C.) | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Starcraft II
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help