profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Battle For Middle Earth 2 Problem
Author Topic: Battle For Middle Earth 2 Problem
Supra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5329
posted      Profile for Supra   Email Supra   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I need help. I was playing the good campaign in battle for middle earth 2. I was at the last level where i have to defeat Dol Guldur. I am playing on easy and have massive armies. The only problem is that there are trolls which attack me that cant die. I attack em with 3 battalions of sentries (good against trolls) and 3 ents plus treebeard plus dwarf axe throwers and mirkwood archers and tom bombadil but they still wont die. I even used the earth quake special ability but these trolls, they live on with 1 health blip and i cant win. Is this a glitch, or do i have to ignore them and keep attacking Dol Guldur?
From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faramir Ranger Captain
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5537
posted      Profile for Faramir Ranger Captain   Email Faramir Ranger Captain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've never had that problem, but I didn't attack the fortress with my men either, I used masses of eagles. So, I wouldn't be able to say for sure, but it sounds like a glitch.
From: california | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimli - Elf friend
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5416
posted      Profile for Gimli - Elf friend   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had that same problem... I saved the game, and when I came back to load it, it wouldn't let me because of an error. I had to restart the whole level []
From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimli - Elf friend
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5416
posted      Profile for Gimli - Elf friend   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I recently got an immortal orc too... I tried Bombadil and Galadriel but had no luck!

[ 12-24-2007, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Gimli - Elf friend ]

From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Battle For Middle Earth 2 Problem
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help