profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Second Life: Sims-like chatting
Author Topic: Second Life: Sims-like chatting
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone have a Second Life account? I got one this morning as Sira Asylum. It's kind of confusing and a bit dull cause I don't know anyone on there, though. But still, it looks cool, kind of like a chat program meets The Sims. It reminds me of the first chat program I ever used, a thing called Worlds.Com, back in my young teens...

[ 10-18-2006, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I just signed up as Amarie Finucane.

I have no idea what this is, but it looks cool...

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As soon as I find out how to add friends or something, I'll add you []
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

Bump.

If you like folk music and want to join the wave of the future, Grace Buford (AKA Cylindrian Rutabaga) will be playing LIVE at 6:30 pacific time at Grizzy's Cafe on TUESDAY. And there are lots of other bands and artists who play at various SecondLife locations every day.

To get to Grizzy's you search for "Grizzy's Cafe" in the search. You'll want to get there early cause the place fills up (and once it fills up it doesn't let more people in). Also if this is your first time in SecondLife you may want to join a day or two early so that your avatar doesn't look noobish [] You can get lots of nice clothes and stuff for free. I reccomend the Freebie Warehouse.

Here's a random promotional video someone made for Grizzy's. I'm the little white wolf and the girl at 1:57

[ 11-11-2007, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Second Life: Sims-like chatting
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help