Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » World of Warcraft (Page 3)
Author Topic: World of Warcraft
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well all I do is raid healing so I'm fine with the sacrifices. []

As far as mobility you can easily just shift out and run. That's why I took Natural Shapeshifting.

From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

posted      Profile for Faramir Took   Email Faramir Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
All I'll probably end up doing is raid healing too, so my spec will be similar.

Still, though, you better be stacking up a ton of +int or +mp5 +spi or all 3 to be able to shift in and out a lot, even with natural shapeshifting.

but the word on the street is that we're getting +mp5 from spi in the xpac. More like priests.

From: Joisey | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Some Burning Crusade stuff!

http://www.worldofraids.com/v2/?page=gallery

Pictures of mobs/instances/zones/mounts.

http://www.worldofraids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=409

Trinkets/rings/necklaces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtZnldX9Kos

Arena PVP Video

http://www.worldofraids.com/v2/?page=professions&sid=afba4fcd2c3d20ff291bd17f08df17ea

List of new profession stuff to give you a taste.

"Here we go, the long awaited closed beta has been launched as i am talking, Blizzard has sent out some keys to random ppl (i got one too in mailbox). It also means the commercial release would be within november, w will keep you tuned about this matter."

http://www.cydel.net/bcpics

From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

posted      Profile for Faramir Took   Email Faramir Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
THEY FIXED IT! ALL OF IT!

(New resto build http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/bc-druid/talents.html?500005300000000000000000000000000000000000050553301531502031051 )

[ 10-12-2006, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Faramir Took ]

From: Joisey | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

YAR!!!

Why the points in balance, though? Improved thorns over Insect Swarm?

Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

Yeh. Buffs.

What's the point of insect swarm in a raid? is it really useful?

Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

It's another debuff and every bit of sustained damage counts. Plus it gives a 2% miss chance.
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

Eh, that's true.

I'm speccing Oomkin in my post-expansion spec, because I can.

/dance!

Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

We actually use a Moonkin in our raids to give the mages the crit aura. He's got over 500 spelldamage too.
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

I can see a moonkin, a kitty, and a tree playing parts in raids with their auras, with 5% spell/melee crit and +healing
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've got a two week trial []

I'm Entine on the Uldum server.

[ 12-18-2006, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lókë Heru
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5412
posted      Profile for Lókë Heru   Email Lókë Heru   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Game will rot your mind. Has no story whatsoever >_<

Anyway, when Middle-earth Online is released to the public, all of you will drop WoW for it. ^_^

Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Only if it's cheaper.
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

khejfgb;eabjnafejbnnlbf.

6 hour MC full clear. I want to kill myself. took 2 hours to kill luci, and then went as smooth as molasses for the next 4. slow and steady. and i won nothing. fasdf

Lókë Heru
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5412
posted      Profile for Lókë Heru   Email Lókë Heru   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Game for me got boring after I got two 60s and started going into end-game. There isn't any advancement, but gear advancement. I still wanted to have a life so I didn't bother with it, nothing else to do so I quit. Waste of money too; Just before I decided to quit I paid for another 6 months. I still have until February >_<
Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

Apparently there's a level 70 now. That'll give you something to do until February.
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

not until January 16th.
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

So.... anyone get the Burning Crusade a month or so ago?
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I got the Burning Crusade the night of release. Took me forever, but my main (holy priestess) is now 70 and I'm spending a lot of time with my Draenei huntress (level 20-something).

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Now it is a strange thing, but things that are good to have and days that are good to spend are soon told about, and not much to listen to; while things that are uncomfortable, palpitating, and even gruesome, may make a good tale, and take a deal of telling anyway.
~J.R.R. Tolkien

From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

Yeah took me about a month to get to 70 after the night of release (which I got it too) while some people got there in a few days. Made me kinda sick.
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. I mean, flying is great (really, really great) but there's hardly anything else to do if you get there quickly except 1) do it again or 2) do things you could have done anyway because there aren't enough other people of your level to do stuff with. It's not gonna kill you to take a couple of weeks to get to 70. [] Took me about a month, maybe three weeks, but that's beside the point.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Now it is a strange thing, but things that are good to have and days that are good to spend are soon told about, and not much to listen to; while things that are uncomfortable, palpitating, and even gruesome, may make a good tale, and take a deal of telling anyway.
~J.R.R. Tolkien

From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

I'm actually finding there's too much to do and not enough time to do it in. So many damn factions whose reputations you need to increase (need to hit Revered with each to get into their respective Heroic dungeons).
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

I've been 70 for a week now. gonna start Karazhan tomorrow or sunday with my new guild. There is a ton to do.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

Fooey, my trial expired and deleted my characters. So I had to start all over using my brother's account. So I'm Saaski on Malyglos (or whatever) server.
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

Last night I cancelled my subscription. It was taking up way too much of my time and I was finally able to recognize my unhealthy addiction.
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » World of Warcraft (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help