Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » World of Warcraft (Page 2)
Author Topic: World of Warcraft
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You still play, K?
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

posted      Profile for Kosomot   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sure do. Changed my main from my shaman to an alliance priest for now. We opened AQ last week and are already at Huhuran. Hopefully getting her down today!
From: The Hells of Iron | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
O RLY?

Did your guild reform on allaince or something? That's pretty damn quick!

Here's my stuff. http://ctprofiles.net/75822

From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

Yeah most of us rerolled from guilds that had Nef on farm.

And huhuran down []

From: The Hells of Iron | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2884

posted      Profile for Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   Email Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My last guild just blew up, we had all of AQ down and up to patchwerk in naxx killed.

our reformed guild has c'thun and ouro down with visc soon i'm sure, and we venture into naxx tomorrow.

For the horde!

edit: this is me http://ctprofiles.net/2651777

[ 08-13-2006, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol ]

From: NY | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why is it so pathetic that the thing that made my week was hiting level 40 on my Priestess?
Blah. Like I care. I'm still happy about it.
*pokes people*
Me and a couple of my friends just made a comic, too. It's fun.
Blerg.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Now it is a strange thing, but things that are good to have and days that are good to spend are soon told about, and not much to listen to; while things that are uncomfortable, palpitating, and even gruesome, may make a good tale, and take a deal of telling anyway.
~J.R.R. Tolkien

From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

I wish we'd get C'thun down but everyone seems to hate AQ now that Naxx is out. []
Lókë Heru
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5412
posted      Profile for Lókë Heru   Email Lókë Heru   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Where do you guys find all this time to raid?
Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

I found some time under my bed.
Thromalis Zarzamee
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5504
posted      Profile for Thromalis Zarzamee   Email Thromalis Zarzamee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am addicted too, it is the birthplace of Thromalis.
I play for many reasons though, for one it is so fun and addicting, but one of my main reasons is for Arore, WoW is how we met.
Though I read about private servers, where can I find these mythical things?

From: Look Behind You..... | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lókë Heru
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5412
posted      Profile for Lókë Heru   Email Lókë Heru   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Private servers suck. Most have a maximum of 150 people at a time and are acceptable to easy access speed hacking.
Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

Anub'Rekhan is ridiculous.
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My lucky brother has a birthday coming up, and in anticipation of all the bucks he's gonna recieve, he bought WoW and a year's subscription....Lucky duck.....Le'anyway, his screenname is Vincentt []
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

What server is he on?
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
He said something like "Uldum".
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

posted      Profile for Faramir Took   Email Faramir Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Maha, you really think Subtlety is something worth investing points into? I'd rather take those 5 points and put them into Nature's Focus for PvP after NS is gone. 70% chance to resist interruption caused by damage is really nice for getting that rank 11 HT off to make it back to the base in WSG before you get DPS'd to death.

And even with raid healing, your tanks should be good enough by Naxx to keep threat to themselves.

From: Joisey | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

Yes I do, specifically when fighting the so-called "trash" mobs. If something goes wrong and a tank dies for whatever reason, the mob they had will most likely go towards a healer because of the amount of threat heals generate. Then again I have 44 points in Restoration so I have pretty much every talent worth having. []
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

posted      Profile for Faramir Took   Email Faramir Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well the NEW Subtlety is freaking sweet, in keeping with all the anti-dispell stuff.

But, what about Tree of Restoration form? I think it sucks, unless there's a whole new 25-man raid dynamic I've totally missed/nobody besides Bliz knows about yet.

But casting only HoTs suck, unless they make Swiftmend have no cooldown except for universal.

But feral got some nice meat they needed. 1 cat + 4 rouges = one self-sufficent raid group, with the new LotP. 8/42/21 might be the new Feral build.

[ 09-26-2006, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Faramir Took ]

From: Joisey | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

I plan on speccing the following way:

CLICK HERE

Tree of life is important because of its aura and the reduced mana spells. In 25-man raids groups will likely be set up rather different than the standard Group 1 format consisting of a Warrior, Paladin, Druid, Priest, Warlock (or hunter, depending on the fight). Out-of-group healing will be more the mainstay and a group made entirely up of healers would benefit greatly from a Tree of Life. Just get Natural Shapeshifting for when you want to shift out and spam Healing Touch. When your Rejuvs tic for over 500 you can liberally apply them, Regrowths, and the new Lifebloom with Swiftmend also at your disposal.

I for one am looking forward to it!

Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'm avoiding all online style games 'cause I'm sure my gf would kill my PC. She already says I spend too much time playing games. Whew, if I had WoW, I honestly think no one in RL would know me anymore. *resists temptation with a roll of 19*
From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Prince Imrahil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5425
posted      Profile for Prince Imrahil   Email Prince Imrahil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I really hope some of you who post in this thread saw the Season 10 season opener of South Park last night [] !

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
And last and proudest, Imrahil, Prince of Dol Amroth, kinsman of the lord, with gilded banners bearing his token of the Ship and the Silver Swan, and a company of knights in full harness riding grey horses...tall as lords, grey-eyed, dark-haired, singing as they came.

-Minas Tirith

From: Dor-En-Ernil, Belfalas (by way of VA) | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

It was pretty amusing

-

Prince Imrahil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5425
posted      Profile for Prince Imrahil   Email Prince Imrahil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
And last and proudest, Imrahil, Prince of Dol Amroth, kinsman of the lord, with gilded banners bearing his token of the Ship and the Silver Swan, and a company of knights in full harness riding grey horses...tall as lords, grey-eyed, dark-haired, singing as they came.

-Minas Tirith

From: Dor-En-Ernil, Belfalas (by way of VA) | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

I like that spec, maha, but it's entirely useless outside of raid healing. And I HATE the speed debuff in tree form. That needs to go asap. How can we run and avoid AOEs or C'Thun's eye-beam things?
Prince Imrahil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5425
quote:
I like that spec, maha, but it's entirely useless outside of raid healing. And I HATE the speed debuff in tree form. That needs to go asap. How can we run and avoid AOEs or C'Thun's eye-beam things?
[] [] [] ???

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

-Minas Tirith

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » World of Warcraft (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help