Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  24  25  26 
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 4)
Author Topic: Runescape
peppe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5106
posted      Profile for peppe   Author's Homepage   Email peppe   Edit/Delete Post 
ok thanks nice to meet you what is your screen name?
From: boulder | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peppe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5106
posted      Profile for peppe   Author's Homepage   Email peppe   Edit/Delete Post 
hey everyone give me you user names
From: boulder | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
posted      Profile for Silvanis   Email Silvanis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*see first post for my name*

i heard of clans but have no idea what you do in clans or why even bother to be in one

From: i dont know IM LOST!!! | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peppe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5106
clan go around killing people
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I *hate* PKers... And if you go through the thread you'll find IDs, and STOP MULTI-POSTING.
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
posted      Profile for Silvanis   Email Silvanis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ya ill be in a clan if they can help me though the game sence im broke all the time

yes please dont multi post

E:can anyone help me im flat broke

[ 03-12-2005, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Silvanis ]

From: i dont know IM LOST!!! | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Kill stuff, make stuff and sell it...
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pippin the fierce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4487
posted      Profile for Pippin the fierce   Author's Homepage   Email Pippin the fierce   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've played RuneScape for a little while now....not too high in levels or cash....I'm Insane Savi for anyone who cares. And I'll help anyone who needs it (if I'm not broke) if I can.
From: The greatest place on earth-VIRGINIA!!! | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Added you. []
Leirdalag
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5155
posted      Profile for Leirdalag   Email Leirdalag   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
my name is Lluthienn
although im also known as
Undomiel2
CelebrianX
Telperiona
and other assorted names........i'll probally make another named Leirdalag........*sigh* i am so pathetic...

From: Locked in a Hollow Tree in Lothlorien | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

posted      Profile for Fallen   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, i play, not for too long tho, but if i can help anyone in anyway my ID is Uriel_2001, i'm to be found killing stuff on world 80, and i used to be a sceptic untill DQ kept telling me off and that its good LOL

didn't ya DQ [] []

From: In the depths of your soul, looking for the part that is lost | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Yes, yes I did. 'Cos it is. [] Though I've not been on it for a while, got distracted by an equally addictive game.

Adding you peeps to my RS now.

Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

posted      Profile for Fallen   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
what game has got you hooked now then DQ???
From: In the depths of your soul, looking for the part that is lost | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Adventure Quest. []
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

i don't think i've heard of that one LOL []

do tell me more????

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I can't think of a good way to explain it, so here.
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

Ohhhhhh

i know it now

Its so bad that i go off pictures instead words []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Heh you odd person. []
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

I ain't that much older than you remember []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I didn't say old! []

E: And why aren't you on MSN? *prods with stick*

[ 05-24-2005, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

*re reads*

Ohhhhhh yeah ya didn't did ya []

i shall be on msn soon []

*at least the stick isn't the pointy one [] *

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] []

*just keeping odd [] tradition*

*pokes DQ* *whispers...*Odd is a good thing! []

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serafina
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4018

posted      Profile for Serafina   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I play Runescape too when I get the time. It's horribly addictive. I can lose all my spare time for several days once I get on there. []
Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Tis innit? []

And I know it is Telpy. *prods* []

Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

*waves at friend*

Odd DQ, and you sooooo did walk into it

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  24  25  26 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help