Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  24  25  26 
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 3)
Author Topic: Runescape
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

That it is. Why do you think I play it? *grins*

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've just started playing. I have no idea what I'm doing, but a couple of people are helping me. Thank goodness. []

I'm Catessa if anyone wants to add me.

edit: It's rather addictive...

[ 02-26-2005, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

Added you SSA.

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Vowels! I'm quite good at killing goblins now, but have no idea what to do next.

[ 02-27-2005, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Mess about? lol []
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is my son's new obsession.

Before Runescape it was Habbo. []

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] Snowy
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is snow wizard's son. I see i have some ppl playing rune scape so i would like you all to read this for help. My name on there is mercutio31 and i will be giving free lessons for you all that need help. Here are some tips: Never go in the wild even if your level is like 30. Join my clan( haha you can if you want) If anyone wants some lessons or help add mercutio31 or go to www.runehq.com (it helps alot)
K well ill hope to be hearing from you all on rune scape for help or to join my clan!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't gone into the wild. I know better...

And I've finally figured out how to do spells. [] That took forever.

I've done lots of quests...but now I want more money (I've spent lots of money on new weapons and armor...is there something else to spend money on?)

How do I get a pie dish?

oh and I'm at level 21 now. yay!

[ 03-05-2005, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

They spawn in the cooking guild (need lvl 32 cooking and a chef's hat), you can sometimes get them in general stores, and you can make them yourself if you have the right crafting lvl.

E: And congrats on lvl 21 ^.^

[ 03-05-2005, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
posted      Profile for Silvanis   Email Silvanis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
man last time i cheaked here i had 9 posts guess ita good to have started this topic

man im still at level 9 or something my comp gose all crazy when ever i try to play it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[ 03-06-2005, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Silvanis ]

From: i dont know IM LOST!!! | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
MAJOR HELP: in the quest to free the prince dude, how in varda's name are you supposed to talk to Joe guy when there are the freaky guys trying to kill you??? Should I just wait until I'm at a higher level than them?
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
posted      Profile for Silvanis   Email Silvanis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
yes but yet im not ,sure most likely though

[ 03-06-2005, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Silvanis ]

From: i dont know IM LOST!!! | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't played for about two weeks, so I haven't got far at all... I suppose I'll get back to it when the creativity slows down. []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Lilli: I didn't do that quest till last week, at about lvl 55. Must say it drove me up the wall. It's so long! But those guy's didn't bother me at all so I'm guessing wait till they don't see you as an easy target.
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

ah well....I just wanted the gold so I tried it []

I will wait though...

My level is 27 now, but it's still not enough.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

I'm only level 7, but then I've only played twice. I had great fun shearing sheep yesterday!
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My bro got a lot of spyware and junk from Runescape []
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Then maybe he shouldhave a firewall on, and a virus scanner, and a program to remove spyware... My computer's fine with it. Same goes for all my mates.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

I've had no problems. But then Pandora has protection. []

[ 03-08-2005, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

peppe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5106
posted      Profile for peppe   Author's Homepage   Email peppe   Edit/Delete Post 
hey what level are you?
im a player also
any guestions and i can answer them

From: boulder | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peppe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5106
posted      Profile for peppe   Author's Homepage   Email peppe   Edit/Delete Post 
hey i have a couple of people
if any of you want to be in a clan just contact peppe15

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
in the time of need the priest leads the way, but in the time of maddness the maddmen will lead

From: boulder | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

You can edit your posts by clicking the feather above them. Multiple posting is not well received here.

Your offer of help is kind, but I personally have almost more help than I can handle, thank you. What I lack is time.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] Well I don't need help, and nor do I wish to be in a clan. But I might add you anyhow when I go on again, if I remember...
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  24  25  26 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help