Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26 
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 26)
Author Topic: Runescape
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
posted      Profile for Lórien   Email Lórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Easter Event was a waste of time.
From: thats completely up to you. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nonesense. It was fun.
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
posted      Profile for Lórien   Email Lórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nonsense I believe is what you meant. []
Whatever... Varrock really looks good now.

From: thats completely up to you. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not a huge fan but the museum's fun.
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
haven't checked out the Museum yet.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

You should. Unless you think its going to be too much "nonsense" for you...
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
Nonsense! To much nonsense? Is that possible?
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

You seem to think so. []
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
[]
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
Mmhmm...

I'm bored.... again.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

That'll make a change. []
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*

[]

Well, I'm still playing, and doing good, even if nobody else is.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5329
posted      Profile for Supra   Email Supra   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I still play too, been playing on and off for about 6 years now. Dont do much except clan war...
From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I still play, working on my third skill cape. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Still playing....
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Me too, now on cape number nine (my ringwraith cape, obviously).
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Haven't played worth mentioning for two months, but that was through work, rather than lack of inclination. I have Prayer and Firemaking 99s in sight....
Eonwe The Herald
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11232
posted      Profile for Eonwe The Herald   Email Eonwe The Herald   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good heavens. Haven't played that in years, just logged in to check because of this thread. Jordie0405, if anyone is interested []
From: England | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Oooh another RS'er! I'm surprised that MT and RS don't overlap more to be honest, maybe MTers are too busy playing WotR or something. []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 26)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help