Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26 
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 25)
Author Topic: Runescape
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That aside, why would you want one? Quests are annoying... lol
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It gives you something to do.....killing noobs gets boring once in a while..
From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
posted      Profile for Lórien   Email Lórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
agreed too.
From: thats completely up to you. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lol, skills are there for a reason... []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
posted      Profile for Lórien   Email Lórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
But thats still boring... especially when you have them up so high that it takes forever to do anything...
From: thats completely up to you. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

A matter of opinion, I think... I never do anything but train. I rarely quest, I don't PK, I don't play mini-games... I'm not bored either. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
But why train if you do nothing with that skill like PKing?
From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
Whoops posted twice. []

[ 02-21-2007, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas ]

Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
Well, there are people who train until they can't train anymore because they want to get to #1 on the high scores..
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Well I meant SKILLS not combat, but combat-wise some of us just enjoy fighting monsters and things you know. I doubt I'll ever know what people like about PKing but hey, lol.

E: Lol, like my, first 99 stat was a totally USELESS one, proud of it though and still training it.

[ 02-22-2007, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
And what stat would that be?
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
My highest stat is 56 mining! []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Firemaking. Very nice cape I must say, getting a bit sick of the noobs though.

Mining?! Evil! lol

Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
my highest non-combat stat is 64 woodcut
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Ooooh, I hate WC. Lol. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
my second highest is smelting! 49
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

My second is... Defence I think, 87.
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
my highest skill would have to be Strength. its 66.

my Fishing is next up after wc thou.. 64 fishing/

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I think it's probably my wc after defence but I'm not sure.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Bump time.
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, its died again.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No it hasn't. [] Level 93, highest stat 90 (wc), heading rapidly towards having all stats ranked.

And there are some seriously nice people play RS, I should like to point out. Good friends there. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Nice going, SSA! []

And you're right, there are, when you get past all the idiots. []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] Easter Event Alert! []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Raaa!
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 25)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help