Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26 
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 24)
Author Topic: Runescape
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
[]

Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] <- Pyromaniac
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I started playing this game again!
From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Good! []
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

Then my work is done!

I'll go now, and let you discuss RS again!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't played in a long time, and alot has changed. still not anymore more Free quests.
From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I doubt there ever WILL be another free quest. []
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
posted      Profile for Lórien   Email Lórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
agreed.
From: thats completely up to you. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 24)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help