Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  24  25  26 
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 2)
Author Topic: Runescape
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I’ve gained experience by attacking animals. Until yesterday I hadn’t had a fight with a person; with one of them I managed to run away, but after that I went into a mine and was ambushed by muggers… [] Not going there again.

Eren: Thanks, but it’s not working for me. [] It could be my keyboard though; it’s been acting up lately. []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
this is just terrible. I'm utterly lost. I just started going south....I hope I find that lumbridge place again.
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Poor girl. I'm on four quests now... Hope I get to finish one soon. []

E: and the camera angles are working. []

[ 02-11-2005, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HOW DO YOU DO THE QUESTS?????
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

Er, you come across a person who isn't a user, if they say something about finding something or you doing something for them... that's a quest.

How you actually do them is beyond me right now. I've just managed to tell a girl that her fiancé is a chicken, but I've got to turn him back to a man. []

Two quests that are near the start (in the castle) come from the Cook and the Duke.

[ 02-11-2005, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

But but...how do you find the stuff? you don't know??? [] I was doing the cook one but had no idea how to get eggs or milk...

It's very sad.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

It is. I hoped the chickens could give me eggs, but no luck there. I did find a pot of flour in a store, but I didn't have the money for it then. []

Why doesn't a Cook have flour, eggs, and milk? All cooks should have them. []

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

that's what I say!
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Sirena_Black
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh dear... Erm...

Lilli: When you're on again, go to your friend list and if I'm online click my name and message me. If you tell me what you're near I'll find you an help you. I found it really confusing when I started too.

E: Stay away from anything that's a higher level than you for now. Things you can attack safely have their level in green when you put the mouse over them. If they're not green - run for it. You can kill absolutely anything for experience. I reccomended lvl2 and 5 goblins to start with.

[ 02-12-2005, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*cough*You make the flour by picking wheat and grinding it, the milk you get by using a bucket on a cow, and the eggs spawn with the chickens that are near the cows (across the eastern bridge out of out Lumbridge).*cough*

[]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

Thanks for the tips, DQ. []

*is a newbie re online games* []

Talan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2413

posted      Profile for Talan   Email Talan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm listed as Talan Sekaro. Not sure if I'll stick with this game or not, but you can sure try me.
From: Austin, TX. Home of awesome. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Lol. I'm an online game newbie too. I just had an oldbie's help when I started. *grins*
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

well we figured out flour (Talan and I), but thanks so much for the other tips.

and as for leveling up, I'm at 7 now I think.

I'll add ya, Ney. I'll at least play until I'm bored. []

Erendis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1248

posted      Profile for Erendis   Author's Homepage   Email Erendis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*cough*http://runehq.com/*cough*
For quest help. [] And skill help, and maps, and items and... you get the point.
I did most of my quests with the guides on that site, because I didn't mind getting spoiled or told what to do.
It is terribly confusing at first, but if you stick to it, it becomes clearer, I promise.

I added you all, gals and guys, and I offer my veteran services also. []

From: Buenos Aires | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I used a site for a few of the quests, but not that one...

I've added most of the peeps in here now I think...*checks*

Talan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2413

posted      Profile for Talan   Email Talan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
By the way...if you're having trouble with this game, it's not just because you're new at online games. I've played a number of online RPG's. This one's just confusing because it has a rather poor interface and a bad map system...that, and the terrain all looks the same. But hey, it's free, so you can't knock it.
From: Austin, TX. Home of awesome. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

but yeah, you have to pay money for those good ones... []

I'm at level 8 now! And I finally completed one quest...yesss haha. I'm working on the sheep one now.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Talan:

quote:
By the way...if you're having trouble with this game, it's not just because you're new at online games. I've played a number of online RPG's. This one's just confusing because it has a rather poor interface and a bad map system...that, and the terrain all looks the same. But hey, it's free, so you can't knock it.
I'd disagree with you. I had no problems with the interface, or the map system, or anything else...I think it's really clear and easy in that respect. I just wasn't used to point-and-click games, or online RPGs.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

*has finally completed a quest* Yay! []
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm having serious trouble getting back into playing this game. I used to love it, but why doesn't it have a end goal?
From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Andreth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1613

posted      Profile for Andreth   Author's Homepage   Email Andreth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just joined as Andaresse... I think I'm in World 61, but I could be wrong.
From: Dorthonion | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I'm just about to go on... Unless I get distracted.

I think it's nice that it's open-ended - lots of room for expansion and improvement.

Andreth: Feel free to message me on RS if you need any help.

[ 02-14-2005, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

*has done 3 quests now* []

My attack level went from 3 to 4, after running away from a mugger... [] This game is crazy. []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  24  25  26 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help