Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  24  25  26 
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 14)
Author Topic: Runescape
Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
2 more levels till the mining guild!
From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1 more level to the lunatic guild!!!

(sorry couldnt resist!)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
'Grats!

[] LG

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh I've been in that guild for ages! []
From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WHAT! No you havent! Membership is not extended to fools! Only proper loons.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Like MEEEEEE? []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

DQ, you have been awarded their highest award. Lord/Lady High Loon of Quadratic Equations.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Eeeeexcellent! *hug* lol
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
Last I checked I was the FOUNDER!!

The Lunatic Guild Est. by Joe Stupid in 1876

See I told you I did.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] We're all so special!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
This game is real good!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

No kiddin' []
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
posted      Profile for Lórien   Email Lórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
yeah its a good game
From: thats completely up to you. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

Another Lord/Lady High Loon of Quadratic Equations methinks!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
posted      Profile for Lórien   Email Lórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Then stop thinking.
anyways if ye so desire to help my Runescape forum grow , thou can sign up and get post happy!
www.rsaqforum.proboards102.com

From: thats completely up to you. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

Stop thinking? Hey you asked for it!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

THIIIINKIIIIING?! What's that then? []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
There's no thinking allowed here!
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
Good! I was begging to think that I was suppose to think!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

YOU SAID IT AGAIN! *die*
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

Methinks that if you were thinking about thinking then the thinking that was nessercery to think about the thinking to think about whether or not to think, means that the initial thinking and all the thinking products of the thinking, methinks this thinking contradicts the inital thinking.

Or does methink wrong?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
I think your right. Hehe
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I think you think too much, but that's just what I think, do you think I'm right? []
Lórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5452
Sure!
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then what did I expect...this is RS!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 14)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  24  25  26 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help