Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  24  25  26 
Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 1)
Author Topic: Runescape
Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
posted      Profile for Silvanis   Email Silvanis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hey anyone that playes Runescape, im new to the game and wondered if anyone could help me with the game or give me tips about the game, im around world 29 or world 3 my name is chrissss214

or if anyone wants to start playing the web stie is www.Runescape.com

(who could have guessed that?)

[ 03-08-2005, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Silvanis ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Im not crazy because i take the right pills"

whats the officer, problem

From: i dont know IM LOST!!! | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I play Runescape, though I'm fairly new myself. I will help you if I can though. Tis always nice to see a friendly face on such games.
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
posted      Profile for Silvanis   Email Silvanis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i dont really understand the game all i know is that you can eat shrimp(or any other kind of food you can find) and you kill monsters (i dont even know how to tell my level)

[ 03-11-2005, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Silvanis ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Im not crazy because i take the right pills"

whats the officer, problem

From: i dont know IM LOST!!! | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Add Iauraearien to your friend list. ^.^

E: Online now, in world 32.

[ 12-27-2004, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
ok cool
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

If you have msn or something and want me to help you through that, just say and I'll give you my ID.

E: Don't run away from me next time I find you, lol.

[ 12-27-2004, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Gimilkhad
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2746

posted      Profile for Gimilkhad   Author's Homepage   Email Gimilkhad   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I just started Runescape too. I would appreciate any help. My username there is Drahd.
From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I'll add you. ^.^
Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
ya just come on world 32 Gimilkhad
Eleanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2536

posted      Profile for Eleanor Gamgee   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My brother plays Runescape. His handle is Steaky, I believe. If you run into him, tell him Ellie says hi!
From: St. Louis... well, close enough. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mayan Devil
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4986
posted      Profile for Mayan Devil   Email Mayan Devil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hey, I play runescape and am gonna make a new person named TINDÓMA/TINDÓMA101. Catch me sometime soon?

[ 02-09-2005, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Mayan Devil ]

From: being hired to kill someone | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
so uhhh what do you do in this game??
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure... but my name's "Narindo". []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmm...*is very tempted to join*

If I join, I want a wicked awesome name...like Lûcidel. But I can't do accent marks, right?

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It'll make the accented letter a space... Right now I'm in World 23.

Can somebody tell me how to work the camera angles? I can't remember reading that in any of the tutorials. []

[ 02-11-2005, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

I signed up. My name is saia_riddle, or Saia Riddle.

Should I read the tutorials? Well, I want to make my person first....

Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Eh, I'll join the bloody thing. Any free game is a good game. Unless it's not.
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Feel free to add me to your friends if you want any help. Though, er, you might wanna post here and tell me if you do cos I have everything on friends only, heh.
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

I'll add you.

This is frustrating...the "manual" is really worth crap. hahaha...doesn't tell you a bloody think that the tutorial didn't already tell you.

edit: oh and I've been in world 23, but I can change...

[ 02-11-2005, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I'm on 32. I'll add you Lilli and help if I can.

E: Message me through your friend list if you need anything - you can talk from world to world.

[ 02-11-2005, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Erendis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1248

posted      Profile for Erendis   Author's Homepage   Email Erendis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've been playing since June last year. 'Tis a pretty addictive game once you advance past a general state of newbieness where everything may -and will, mind you- kill you. []

Lately, I haven't been playing as much as I used to, but if anyone feels like adding me I'm 'eerieblack'. Shout for help, also, if you need.

Braeden, you can change angles with the direction keys on the keyboard.

From: Buenos Aires | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I only died twice... Don't intend to die now - learnt my lessn last time. Lol.
Erendis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1248

posted      Profile for Erendis   Author's Homepage   Email Erendis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I died quite a few times, in the Wilderness mostly, killed by gangs of PKers. But I haven't died in the past months; not since I became a pker myself. Bad Eerie. []
From: Buenos Aires | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I steer clear of the Wildy. Unless the mate who got me into it's on - he's high level so I'm safe, lol. Still, I don't PK, and I won't. []

I died because I wasn't concentrating mostly... Dumb DQ, heh.

[ 02-11-2005, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

So like...if someone wants to battle you...do you have to fight back? Because one guy was throwing water on me and I ran away. hahahaha...

Is that the only way to gain experience?

Can't I just kill animals?

Btw, how on earth does one complete the quests??? Do you just figure it out. Meh.

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Computer Games » Runescape (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  24  25  26 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help