Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Other Tolkien Productions » Hi all, Blind Guardian-Nightfall on middle earth.
Author Topic: Hi all, Blind Guardian-Nightfall on middle earth.
Heil_Curufinwe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 10179
posted      Profile for Heil_Curufinwe   Email Heil_Curufinwe   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
First off hi to everyone, been reading a couple of days and happy to have found a comunity that loves the tolkien world as much as i do, so greetz to all.

I came abouth this site las week while serachin in wikipedia about Feanor, just wondering what info they had there, and from then on i whent link to link and i came to this site, i also came about Blind Guardian:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_Guardian

Was reading that they got an album that is called Nightfall on Middleearth, maybe u guys already new about it and im just spamming but thought, that if u like any tolkien related material (ofcourse this isnt tolkien, but it is related to fan base material) u might fine this interesting.

Here r some of the song, tried to fine the one with lyrics so u can understand the song better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AfNOKQdY-U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azt8p7rWFaQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lg2AAXaWCU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N193cy_oMeY&feature=related

Check em out, found these guys last week and bought the album on sunday, deepends on music taste ofcourse but i always liked heavy metal so im enjoying it even more.

Hope u enjoy^^

Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heil_Curufinwe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 10179
posted      Profile for Heil_Curufinwe   Email Heil_Curufinwe   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Coulnt fine the edit button, sry for my english i now it sucks but bear with me.

Thx to the admin for making me a citizen

Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Firstly: welcome to Minas Tirith! []

Secondly: Loooooove your name! [] You're gonna get along wonderfully with a citizen here called Amarië. She goes ga-ga over Fëanor.

Thirdly: I'm not sure this is the right forum for this thread. Perhaps "Other Tolkien Production"? []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heil_Curufinwe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 10179
Hi thingol thank for the welcome ^^.

Lol at the Amarie part, cool just looking to get along and not get into the Feanor and Turin arguments ive been reading.

Yea u might be right, just put it here cause all the song are related to the silmarilien, my all time favorite book, I have two copy`s, one is crying to me, to not use it anymore and the other one is crying to be used

*Thx Athena for the edit button ^^.

[ 12-09-2008, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Heil_Curufinwe ]

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Heil_C!

The edit button is the little feather at the top of each post. Hope you enjoy your stay, give us a bell if you have any questions that aren't in the FAQ.
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
posted      Profile for Tigranes   Email Tigranes   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
One of my favourite Tolkien "adaptions". Some of their stuff is really epic.
From: anywhere | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello! Hope you enjoy your stay!
From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! Welcome to MT!

Blind Guardian are one of my favorite bands and I love the Nightfall album. []

(And that Fëanor's kind of cool too [] )

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Vanima i metta nauva, nan anda ar sarda nauva i mallë.

From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think I must buy that album. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heil_Curufinwe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 10179
Artaresto I havent bought an album in like 5 years, but after hearing the songs in Youtube i had to have it, dont regret it one bit.

thx all.

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, H_C! Hope you enjoy your stay!

If you're looking for somewhere to chat when you're not discussing Tolkien, there's the Opelë which is open for everyone. Occasionally we even discuss Tolkien there - we haven't spoken Quenya for a long time, though []

But these days we're mostly just chatting []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*peeks*

"Ga-ga"? []

I go "ga-ga" over Jackson.

I go ape**** over Fëanor. []

Who is, btw, the best character Tolkien EVER created.

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Other Tolkien Productions » Hi all, Blind Guardian-Nightfall on middle earth.
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help