Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Other Tolkien Productions » Did any tvstation in your sountry make a Tolkien movie?
Author Topic: Did any tvstation in your sountry make a Tolkien movie?
Pippin Toker
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 168
posted      Profile for Pippin Toker   Author's Homepage   Email Pippin Toker   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi

The finnish tvstation made a gastly 4 hour tvseries called Hobitit (meaning hobbits) in the 90ties and the svedish made a one hour tvseries in the seventies. Are the more of the stuff out there?

Pippin

From: Denmark | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

posted      Profile for Kosomot   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I´ve never seen the Hobbit, but we also made a series from LotR. Or maybe we are talking about the same thing. Now that was scary. It was all acted in some theater I think, with all those crappy theater costumes and scenery. The budget must have been something like a thousand bucks.
From: The Hells of Iron | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pippin Toker
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 168
posted      Profile for Pippin Toker   Author's Homepage   Email Pippin Toker   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi

That was the one i was talking about. It was very bad. Boromir was a Samorai and Bree a westerntown.

Pippin

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Se my page: Pippins Tolkienpage
Author of Quentasta - a Danish Tolkien bibliography
Im a member of Bree - The Tolkiensociety of Copenhagen

From: Denmark | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Halion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2140
posted      Profile for Halion   Email Halion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pippin Toker posted:
quote:
the svedish made a one hour tvseries in the seventies
Are you sure you aren’t thinking of the record album by Bo Hansson?
Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Other Tolkien Productions » Did any tvstation in your sountry make a Tolkien movie?
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help