Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Other Tolkien Productions » Searching for songs...
Author Topic: Searching for songs...
Iarwain
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 84
posted      Profile for Iarwain   Email Iarwain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I was just wandering if anyone could tell me if it is possible to get the soundtrack for the BBC productions of the Hobbit and LOTR? I'm currently doing a play and the music that is on those productions would be perfect for some of the scenes.

------------------
Hey dol merry dol

From: Pembrokeshire | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Warg
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 67

posted      Profile for Warg   Email Warg   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is it a "Midsummer Nights Dream"?

I have never heared any of the recordings.

------------------
Anar caluva tielyanna!

From: Chicago, IL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 292
posted      Profile for Mithrandir   Author's Homepage   Email Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
search LoTR forum for symphony music for LoTR, its not bad.
From: Valinor | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iarwain
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 84
posted      Profile for Iarwain   Email Iarwain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How did you guess Warg?!!! Thanks Mithrandir. I also sort of answered my own question. All I had to do was go to the BBC! OOPS!!

------------------
Hey dol merry dol

From: Pembrokeshire | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And then there was Gandalf back in the late 1960's.....

There was a leather store in Seattle's Pioneer Square district called Gandalf Leathers. This all was before I ever heard of a Hobbit....

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Other Tolkien Productions » Searching for songs...
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help