Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Lord of the Rings » Arwen at Helm's Deep?
Author Topic: Arwen at Helm's Deep?
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure her inclusion and removal was thrashed out back in the day, somewhere. I'm not going hunting for it. []

In the wake of TH's last EE I think we can safely expect the release of a 6 film box set, probably with new extras and maybe more deleted scenes. Do we think Arwen's appearance at Helm's Deep should be reinstated, or at least given a place in the extras somewhere?

Tauriel was generally well accepted and Arwen could certainly continue the lady-like orc slaying. [] I'd be interested in seeing how she was originally going to be included.

[ 03-11-2015, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dread Pirate Roberts
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2117
posted      Profile for The Dread Pirate Roberts   Email The Dread Pirate Roberts   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't buy it but somebody might.
From: Blacksburg, VA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Lord of the Rings » Arwen at Helm's Deep?
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help