Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Lord of the Rings » Fellowship Edit Finished
Author Topic: Fellowship Edit Finished
Numenorean Sword Trainer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11359
posted      Profile for Numenorean Sword Trainer   Email Numenorean Sword Trainer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My own purist version of Fellowship is finished; what's the best way to transfer it? It's about 1.5GB.
From: The Island Previously Known as Numenor | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Put it on youtube and let's see it!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numenorean Sword Trainer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11359
posted      Profile for Numenorean Sword Trainer   Email Numenorean Sword Trainer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You got it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpheUbYbSeo&list=PLEF23B1F0C496AEB2

Note: it's in 9 parts, so when it gets to the end of each one it will move to the next automatically, it might take a few seconds.

[ 07-24-2011, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Numenorean Sword Trainer ]

From: The Island Previously Known as Numenor | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numenorean Sword Trainer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11359
*bump*
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
When doing these edits do you only take material away or do you add stuff as well? In which case do you have different actors to play parts in your version? In which case you might have changed so much that you might as well make a new film anyway! Or you could do what I suggested though not a totally original idea of mine and have writting captions in the screen explaining some things better the way they used to do with the old black and white films! Good luck anyway.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
posted      Profile for Tigranes   Email Tigranes   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody got butthurt and banned your account. Next time, better use another file name or another platform. Even if that means less views.
From: anywhere | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What the hell are you rambling on about Tigranes? You sound like a madman.

Anyway, looks like you tube took it down, NST. I wanted to see it.

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
posted      Profile for Tigranes   Email Tigranes   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I was expressing discontent about the closure of the OP's youtube account and the flagging of his videos. Please try reading closely before responding to a post.
From: anywhere | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

Ah, I see that now, Tigranes.

My apologies, sir.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

Numenorean Sword Trainer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11359
quote:
Somebody got butthurt and banned your account. Next time, better use another file name or another platform. Even if that means less views.
I came under the impression that my "fair use" appeal was accepted because the video was so heavily-edited, and so I listed them freely on my channel. Bad move, apparently.

I'll keep them more secret this time under a different account, they'll be up shortly.

Numenorean Sword Trainer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11359
Ok, try this:

Step 1. Sign into youtube as "CitizenOfMinasTirith" password "JRRToklien"
Step 2. Click this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsuQUfkUaLg&list=PLB453B60C5FBBF422

That will play the Fellowship edit so you can see it.

[ 07-28-2011, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Numenorean Sword Trainer ]

Numenorean Sword Trainer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11359
Has anyone watched the movie? I'm anxious to see what everyone thinks of it, since I fixed all the inaccuracies as well as possible.
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Lord of the Rings » Fellowship Edit Finished
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help