Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Lord of the Rings » The Trilogy's Lost Scenes (Page 1)
Author Topic: The Trilogy's Lost Scenes
Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

posted      Profile for Sir Dolenbalion   Email Sir Dolenbalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Trilogy's Lost Scenes

While searching all over the internet, I discovered this wonderful list of "Lost Scenes" from the Lord of the Rings movies. Lost scenes are scenes from the movies that we know were shot, but not included in the Theatrical versions or the Extended versions. There are rumors that a super-deluxe version of the LotR will possibly come out in 2004 including all of these scenes... lets hope so! Anyway, onto the list...

Scenes we know where filmed:

---Additional Prologue material:
-Sauron stabs his hand and the blood mixes with gold to form the One Ring [FOTR Calendar]
-The torching of Gil-Galad at the hand of Sauron (movie book and filmmaker confirmed) .
-Elf maidens run through Lorien (from 1st trailer [this is 2nd Age Lorien, not 3rd Age])
-Many more and varied shots of the Last Alliance battle (from Vanity Fair and many early photos) .

---Additional Hobbiton material:
-“Say what you like about Mad Baggins. No one keeps a better table.” – Random hobbit discusses Bilbo while setting up for the party (from a official site featurette) .
-“The Shadow has arisen.” Extended Gandalf/Frodo discussion in Bag End. (from FotR Tv Spot, see Tolkien-Movies.com) .

---Additional Isengard material:
-“Tell me, Gandalf the Grey, you – to whom so many look for guidance…how is it you can be so blind? The world is changed, Gandalf. A new Age is at hand…the Age of Men, which we must rule. Are we not the Istari? Within this frail human form does not the spirit of a Maiar live?” Extended Gandalf/Saruman discussion (from official calendar [which was highly accurate as to the extended version of FotR]) .

---Additional Departing the Shire material:
-It is made known that the hills of Emyn Beriad are mentioned as the place where Gil-galad built the White Tower for Elendil. (from official calendar) .

---Additional Prancing Pony material:
-Strider: “your courage alone will not save you.” “Sauron gave them the promise of eternal rule…unending life. They took the Rings without question…and one by one, regardless of their strength to good or evil…they fell. They are the Ringwraiths, the Nazgul, the Nine Servants of Sauron.” Extended Strider/Hobbits discussion. (from official calendar) .

---Additonal Weathertop material:
-“We’ve got to get him to Rivendell.” Extended Strider/Hobbits discussion. (from official calendar) .

---Additional Ford of Bruinen material:
-Elrond and Sauron stage a metaphysical battle for control of Frodo’s spirit (Peter Jackson, DVD Commentary) .

---Additional Rivendell material:
-Elrond throws a welcome party with singing and feasting, much as in the book [Jackson DVD commentary]
-Various shots of Arwen in different dresses in various places in Rivendell. [Official Photos] .
-Elrond: “To what Frodo will come in the end, I cannot tell.” Gandalf: “Not to evil, I think. He may become like a glass filled with a clear light…for eyes to see that can.” These two discuss Frodo as he lies asleep. (from official calendar) .
-“There’s magic here, right down deep where you can’t put your hands on it. They live in both world’s at once. The seen and unseen. So alive, but so sad.” Sam/Frodo discuss elves as they explore a gazebo in Rivendell. (Official photos, books. )
-Gandalf: “Through all those long years you knew this day would come. The ring of power… it has been found.” Elrond: “Did I know the Ring would be found? No…it is what I feared. Time wearies all of us – even those who do not measure it.” Extended Gandalf/Elrond discussion in Rivendell.(From official calendar and FotR TV Spot, see Tolkien-Movies.com)

---Additional Council of Elrond material:
-Elrond recites the entire Ring poem. (from extended DVD documentary) .
-“Let folly be our cloak, a veil before the eyes of the Enemy…He will not think that, having the Ring, we may seek to destroy it.” Gandalf/Boromir discussion at the Council (from official calendar) .
-“It must be destroyed!” Gandalf’s vigorous plea at the council (from virtually every TV spot) .
-“Sauron mixed his own blood with molten gold to create the One Ring. It contains his life force!” Gandalf speaks at the council (from extended DVD documentary) .
-“Nine companions to match the Nine Ringwraiths…” Elrond at the council (from extended DVD documentary and calendar) .

---Additional Departing Rivendell material:
-“The light of the Evenstar does not wax and wane…it is constant, even in the greatest darkness.” Arwen/Aragorn discussion (from calendar) .
-“Nai Tiruvantel ar varyuvantel I Valar tielyanna nu vilya.” (Translation: May the Valar protect you on your path under the sky.) This is indeed the hour of the Shire-folk.“ Elrond’s extended blessing (official calendar) .
-It is made known that Elrond possesses the Ring of Vilya (official calendar) .
-It is made known that Arwen is the last-born of her people (official calendar) .
-Legolas and Arwen touch each other’s faces fondly as they depart (extended DVD documentary) .

---Additional Journey South material:
-Gandalf stumbles down a steep hill. Legolas catches him. “Blast! Why did the Valar send me here in this old man’s body! No matter. It is not the strength of the body that matters, but the strength of the spirit.” Gandalf philosophizes, (from official books, calendar, and photos. )
-Evidently, it is revealed that Gandalf, Saruman, and Sauron are all Maiar spirits. (official calendar) .

---Additional Caradhras material:
-“Moria - Khazad-dum! Greatest of the Dwarf Halls – what I would not give to look on its treasures!” Gimli tries to persuade the group (official calendar) .
-“One must tread the path that need chooses.” Gandalf attempts to justify Frodo’s choice to try the Mines of Moria (official calendar) .

---Additional Moria material:
-“Now you will see, Master Elf, one of the marvels of the Northern World” A slightly varied version of Gimli’s final edit line. (official calendar) .
-Extended stair sequence. Frodo’s perspective is shown as the Fellowship races down the stairs of Moria. Frodo almost falls off the edge. The ring almost falls as well, but Frodo catches it just in time. Frodo is almost hit by an arrow, but Aragorn blocks it with a dwarf shield he picked up. (all from Randall Cook interview on extended DVD) .
-The Balrog flies around the Fellowship, terrorizing them as they run for the Bridge. (from technical supervisor interview. )

---Pursuit into Lothlorien:
-A band of Moria orcs pursue the Fellowship into Lorien. Running through the woods dodging arrows, Legolas spins around to return fire. Suddenly arrows start appearing ahead of the Fellowship, mowing down the orcs behind them. Haldir and his naith appear. Haldir addresses the Fellowship while other elves retrieve their arrows from the dead orcs: “Orcs have dared enter Lothlorien; they will not leave it alive!” [from trailers, tv spots, photos, books, and calendar]

---Additional Isengard material:
-Saruman: “The Grey Wizard is dead. His rag-tag Fellowship is leaderless. There is none left to defend it.” [FOTR Calendar]

---Additional Great River material:
-Aragorn: “The Argonath. It once marked the northern border of Gondor.” [SEE DVD documentary]
-Aragron: “Amon Hen – the Hill of Sight. They say that all that moves for hundreds of miles around is revealed to one who sits upon the Seeing Seat. Such was the power of the ancients.” [FOTR Calendar]
-When looking out from the seeing seat, Frodo sees a great expanse of he world and all of Sauron’s forces moving (burning Lorien, Corsairs, Moria, Dale, etc. ) [SEE DVD Commentary]

The Two Towers:

---Additional Gollum material:
-Sam calls him “slier than a fox and slippery as a fish.” [TTT Visual Companion]
-Extended monologue: “No, no Master! Don't take the precious to him! He'll eat us all if he gets it, eat all the world. [TTT Visual Companion]
-In the marshes he says, “Tricksy lights! Candles of corpses! Wicked lights! You must not look at them when the candles are lit...” [TTT Visual Companion]

---Additional Uruk-hai material:
-”We are the fighting Uruk-hai... the servants of Saruman the Wise, the White Hand...” [TTT Visual Companion]

---Additional Three Hunters material:
-Aragorn: “Where sight fails the earth may bring us rumor. The land must grown under their hated feet.” [TTT Visual Companion]

---Additional Eomer material:
-Eomer: “We welcomed guests kindly in the better days, but in these times the unbidden stranger finds us swift and hard.” [TTT Visual Companion]
-Eomer “I serve only the Lord of the Mark, Theoden King, Son of Thengel.” [TTT Visual Companion]
-Gandalf: “Put your trust in Eomer, rather than a man of crooked mind.” [TTT Visual Companion]
-Eomer: “He has taken orcs into his service, and wolf-riders, and evil men, and he has closed the gap against us, so that we are likely to be beset both east and west.” [TTT Visual Companion]

---Additional Ent material:
-Treebeard: “Ere iron was found or tree was hewn, when young was mountain under moon; ere ring was made or wrought was woe, it walked the forests long ago. [TTT Visual Companion]
-Gandalf: “The oldest living thing that still walks beneath the Sun upon this Middle Earth.” [TTT Visual Companion]

---Additional Edoras material:
-Gandalf: “Golden, too, are the posts of its doors.” [TTT Visual Companion]
-Grima: “Ever have you been the herald of woe.” [TTT Visual Companion]
-Gandalf: “Ever his whispering was in your ears... poisoning your thoughts." [TTT Visual Companion]
-Theoden: “Banishment is too good for you."[TTT Visual Companion]

---Additional Orthanc material:
-When Grima returns to Saruman there is a line by Saruman: “Theoden made two mistakes. First he trusted you, then he let you live.”[TTT Photo Guide]
-Saruman: “With it, I shall be more powerful than the Lord of the Rings himself.” [UNABLE TO FIND SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT THIS LONG-RUMORED SCENE WAS SCRIPTED/FILMED.]

---Additional Faramir material:
-Madril says “Since the loss of Boromir he does the duty of two sons.. -for himself ...and the one who will not return.“ [TTT Visual Companion]
-Faramir catches a glimpse of Frodo as a ruined Gollum-like creature in the caves of Henneth Annun [SEE Documentary]

---Arwen’s Choice:
-Elrond: “The Alliance of Elves and Men is over.” [TTT Trailer]
-Arwen travels to Lothlorien speaks to Galadriel and then travels to fight beside Aragorn at Helm’s Deep [SEE DVD commentary]

---The Council of Elves:
-Galadriel: “The Rings of the Elf Lords were not made as weapons of war or conquest. They cannot come to the aid of Men.”[TTT Photoguide]
-Celeborn: “We have seen too many defeats, too many fruitless victories, to trust again to the strength of men.”[TTT Visual Companion]
-Elrond: “If we do not trust to the strength of men then we trust to the victory of Sauron.” [DVD Preview]

---Preparing for Battle:
-Aragorn: “I am of the world of Men and these are my people: I will die as one of them.” [TTT Visual Companion]
-Theoden: “Arise now riders of theoden! Dire deeds awake, dark is it eastward. Let horse be bridled, horn be sounded! Forth Eorlingas!” [TTT Visual Companion]
-Theoden gives his people a rousing pep speech in the armory at Helm’s Deep. [SEE Commentary]
-During the Battle of Helm’s Deep Legolas is worried: the defenders are frightened, and he fears three hundred of them cannot hold out against an army of ten thousand Urak-hai. He feels betrayed by his own people and believes that the Elves should not have left the Men to stand alone. [TTT Photo Guide]
-Haldir: “In days of old our people stood beside the King of Gondor.” [TTT Visual Companion]
-Arwen is a major part of the battle of Helm’s Deep [SEE Documentary]

---Eowyn battles Uruks that break into the caverns of Helm’s Deep [DVD Preview, SEE Commentary]

---Cleansing of Isengard:
-Treebeard: “There is a wizard to manage here... locked in his tower!” [TTT Photoguide]
-Additional fighting maneuvers made by Ents. [Magazine Interview]

---Frodo’s Seduction:
-More fisticuffs between Frodo and Sam [Elijah Wood interview]
-The “Fallen Angel” shot of Frodo from the TTT Trailer.

Scenes/Ideas that could possible be used:

- The Balrog climbs out of the subterranean pool, like an oily, greasy, charcoal-like torch dipped in water. Then a pursuit up the Endless Stair. (The illustrations on the TTT:EE DVD)

If you know of any more scenes like these, post 'em!

[ 12-31-2003, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Sir Dolenbalion ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Part of the Great MT Family!
Miranda is the sun, Liv the moon, and Cate the stars. Rosie can be... the...dirt.
ROCK ON YOUR CATENESS!

From: The Great Lime Green, Bright Blue, and Purplewood of Dolebyland! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sâlienne de Lioncourt
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2570

posted      Profile for Sâlienne de Lioncourt   Author's Homepage   Email Sâlienne de Lioncourt   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Arwen travels to Lothlorien speaks to Galadriel and then travels to fight beside Aragorn at Helm’s Deep
quote:
Arwen is a major part of the battle of Helm’s Deep
Well any and all Arwen footage at Helm's Deep was cut I believe bcause of Tolkien fan outcry and because of how much it drifted from the actual book.

As for the rest of those scenes, I want to see a lot of those, esp. ones regarding the Maia and Valar, etc. *Really hopes that there WILL be a super-deluxe version*

From: the Black Pearl | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Tindómerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3721

posted      Profile for Tindómerel   Author's Homepage   Email Tindómerel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!! That's a lot!! I must buy the deluxe version if and when it comes out.
quote:
Sauron stabs his hand and the blood mixes with gold to form the One Ring [FOTR Calendar]

Is this the daily calender?
From: a small hole in the ground | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

posted      Profile for Sir Dolenbalion   Email Sir Dolenbalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I personally didn't make this list, but I think that would be from the daily calander that came out before the FotR one from last year, with all pictures. I never bought it, but I looked through it once and there was some pics, but it was mostly movie quotes and facts.
From: The Great Lime Green, Bright Blue, and Purplewood of Dolebyland! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Tindómerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3721

posted      Profile for Tindómerel   Author's Homepage   Email Tindómerel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, I see. I'll have to look into that calendar. Thanks.
From: a small hole in the ground | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

I'm pretty sure Pip got it, so I'll ask her in school tomorrow.
Roll of Honor Tindómerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3721

That'd be great!! Thanks a gaggle. []
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

posted      Profile for Gollum the great   Email Gollum the great   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
-Arwen rushes up the stairs: “You have the power of foresight. Tell me what you have seen.” [TTT Trailer]

I'd dispute this for a number of reasons.
Firstly, in the RotK trailer and even the official poster, Arwen is seen wearing the same dress as she did in this scene, so it may yet appear in RotK. The scenes in the trailer (the one shot of her standing on the birdge alone and later with her still on the bridge and Elrond walking away form her) all seem to fit in well with the scene from the Two Towers trailer. Also, one of the first shots from that part of the trailer was Arwen throwing her cloak to the ground. There have been many images of Arwen wearing this cloak (one of them in the trailer as well) with the same dress beneath it. I'd say it's a sure thing that this scene will appear in RotK, or if not then the EE of RotK.
Also, for an interesting tidbit in one of the TTT tv spots there was a variation of this line:
Trailer: You have the gift of foresight, tell me what you have seen
TV spot: You have the gift of foresight, what did you see?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...What we came to realise was that you don't have to put a sword in her hands to make her strong. And where we've come to now is all these true elements of who Arwen is. I mean this is an incredibley powerful and fearless woman filled with so much hope and belief and that is strong enough. ~ Liv Tyler (Arwen)
A proud member of H.A.A.H.A.A.

From: canberra , australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

I actually think this Arwen scene will be in RotK too. I personally believe it was just another one of those times where they took a scene from another one of the movies because it fit perfect in the trailer.
But again... I didn't write it. And I will definately change it when there is any thread of definate evidence that it is in RotK. (Meaning- in one of the official trailers, or in the movie, etc.)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Miranda is the sun, Liv the moon, and Cate the stars. Rosie can be... the...dirt.
ROCK ON YOUR CATENESS!

Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

posted      Profile for Gollum the great   Email Gollum the great   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Actually I'd say that at that time they didn't know how the Arwen tale would fit in chronologically with the rest of the movie, so put in a scene which they assumed would make it to the final cut.
Given what we know happens to Arwen so far in RotK I think maybe they should have kep alot of it in Two Towers because now it'll detract from the main plot of the film if they regularly cut back to her. There's alot that needs to be explained.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...What we came to realise was that you don't have to put a sword in her hands to make her strong. And where we've come to now is all these true elements of who Arwen is. I mean this is an incredibley powerful and fearless woman filled with so much hope and belief and that is strong enough. ~ Liv Tyler (Arwen)

From: canberra , australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sentarius
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 525
posted      Profile for Sentarius   Email Sentarius   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that's quite a list.

....It could be SO long!!!

*drools*

From: USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

Here are some images of these lost scenes from FotR:

Elves in Lothlorien:
 -

Some of those "various shots" of Arwen in Rivendell:
 -

-

Arwen and Legolas say goodbye:

-

-

Frodo and Sam discuss Elf magic in the gazebo:
 -

[ 11-17-2003, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Sir Dolenbalion ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
ROCK ON YOUR CATENESS!

Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

From TTT:

Arwen in Lothlorien:

-

Celeborn and Elrond in Lothlorien:

-

Galadriel and 2 others speak in Lothlorien:

-

Arwen at Helm's Deep

-

Eowyn defends the Glittering Caves:

-

-

Roll of Honor Snaga
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2945

posted      Profile for Snaga   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Holy cow - look at all those scenes! My first thought (after how in the heck did she find all these) was, wouldn't it be something for some type of DVD version that would allow people to organize/include/exclude various clips to make different versions of the films? Even with all those scenes you listed, I guess there will bever be enough for a "by the book" version, but oh well.
From: Mordor - upper east side | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

I can handle all those scenes being taken out, but I would have loved if you'd been able to watch them separately on the EE DVD. I honestly don't understand why they aren't included, we all know the fans would love to see them all.
Also, regarding Arwen once more, on the FotR commentary Liv says something about the scene in which Frodo walks out onto a balcony in Rivendell and looks around at everything (which was shown in basically every tvspot) that it was never shown what he was looking at but it was actually Arwen. Apparently they shared a moment between themselves before Aragorn came and met her and they started talking. This seems to me to be a tribute to the book how almost the exact thing happens except it takes place in a singing auditorium.
My theory is that the Arwen image above of her in a red dress looking at the camera (which was included in the "fellowship" tvspot) is form that scene.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

Here is a blurry pic of Galadriel and Arwen in Lothlorien...

-

Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

That Super-Deluxe DVD edition of the trilogy may be out sooner than expected! From an interview with Ngila Dickson:

quote:
And then she drops a teaser - "and I'm already hearing rumours about next year." Pressed, she will say only it's for a "vast, gigantic" future DVD release of the entire trilogy.
So 2004 may the time when we get to see all these lost scenes! [] I hope so!
Roll of Honor Tindómerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3721

That's exciting in the sense that we get to see it so soon, but also I think I would prefer the DvD released in 2005 or later, because then we have something to look forward to still.
Arnkell
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3864

posted      Profile for Arnkell   Email Arnkell   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Another lost scene, that I was delighted to hear they at least had thought of including, was the Balrog's climbing out of the subterranean pool, like an oily, greasy, charcoal-like torch dipped in water.
The final illustrations on the TTT:EE DVD really matched my interpretation of the scene, which would've been followed by the pursuit up through the Endless Stairs.
I'm glad Tolkien and I had pretty much the same thoughts when answering the question "What would a naturally burning creature look like after being in water?"

It would make sense for a creature able to control its own temperature, smoke-emanation and fire-production to have its outer skin-surface covered with flammable grease or oils, maybe produced from glands.
The salamander, who in old myth was said to withstand fire, coincidentally has skin riddled with pores and glands that can cover it with toxic or stinking oil, for use against enemies.

-

From: Sueonia, Land of strife | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

Ooh! Nice! I shall add it to a list of possible scenes... []
Oitur
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3600
posted      Profile for Oitur   Author's Homepage   Email Oitur   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Lothlorien scene might be in ROTK or ROTK:EE. And in the commentary for FOTR, Peter Jackson said that he did some scene with Frodo and Elrond talking before leaving Rivendell.
From: The Green City, Vancouver, Canada | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

I know there was also a scene filmed in which Arwen actually placed Frodo back on Asfaloth and rode the rest of the way to Rivendell after the Ford and deliverred him to Elrond.
There are also some production shots of Liv wearing her riding skirts in Rivendell with the other hobbits. I know that the flight to the ford and the ford scene were filmed in an entirely different part of New Zealand than Rivendell was, so maybe there was another scene shortly after her arrival in Rivendell with the other three hobbits filmed.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've wondered about this too. Does PJ have his own personal 'director's cut' of the movies that he hoards to himself and close friends? I think, though, that we'll likely not see some super-special edition. There are likely reasons for PJ not including these scenes, the most likely having to do with continuity. Personally, I'd be happy with 6 hour versions of each film, but that's me...
Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

*bump*
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why did I not notice this before?

*was on holiday* []

Anyway... When FotR first came out, I had the idea that there would be a super-duper version of LotR... with good old Tom included! []

Even if he isn't, I'm happy with most of the speculation that hasn't been denied yet.
quote:
---Additional Ford of Bruinen material:
-Elrond and Sauron stage a metaphysical battle for control of Frodo’s spirit (Peter Jackson, DVD Commentary) .

[]

*shrugs*

quote:
-Arwen travels to Lothlorien speaks to Galadriel and then travels to fight beside Aragorn at Helm’s Deep [SEE DVD commentary]

-Arwen is a major part of the battle of Helm’s Deep [SEE Documentary]

We need not worry about this as it has been cut out due to stupidity. [as per TTT EE DVD]

Makes you wish they had cut out some other stuff due to that as well. []

From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Lord of the Rings » The Trilogy's Lost Scenes (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help