Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Lord of the Rings » Of Ents and Forests...
Author Topic: Of Ents and Forests...
Gandalf Greyhame
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 747

posted      Profile for Gandalf Greyhame   Author's Homepage   Email Gandalf Greyhame   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There is a new and cool feature on the LOTR official website. Check it out by clicking here. It's about Fangorn and Ents and stuff -- finally we get some official info on this stuff!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
-Louis
Sciéntia potéstas est.

From: Minas Illinois | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lune
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2422

posted      Profile for Lune   Email Lune   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
LOVE ENTS!! i think they're is way to little info and pics on them around!! []
Can't wait til the movie, but i heard that the ents are coming in the end of TTT...
Hope PJ did a good job in bringing them to life. Well, he probably did.

From: Boom | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

posted      Profile for Sir Dolenbalion   Email Sir Dolenbalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooh! Thats wonderful! I remember a while ago I was really hoping they'd put something about Ents in... because they were only mentioned before. []
From: The Great Lime Green, Bright Blue, and Purplewood of Dolebyland! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrispyCream
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1701

posted      Profile for ChrispyCream   Email ChrispyCream   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well i`d say more kudos should be going to Richard Taylor and WETA workshop for the treebeard... not PJ
From: Australia, land of milk and honey... and some cement. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ararwaen
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2867

posted      Profile for Ararwaen   Author's Homepage   Email Ararwaen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I love the ents. I believe I've read that chapter the most of all of LoTR. I cannot wait to see them on the big screen.
From: Middle Earth | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the Ents were well done in the PJ fan-fics, but for some reason I found the Ent Fangorn scenes some of the most boring. It was a great time for a toilet break on Trilogy Tuesday.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Lord of the Rings » Of Ents and Forests...
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help