Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Lord of the Rings » The Making Of.........
Author Topic: The Making Of.........
JAYE
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 68
posted      Profile for JAYE   Email JAYE   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
According to an Aunt of mine who live in New Zealand(North Island)they have already seen 'the making of lotr' or something like it. Could this be true? Has anyone else in NZ seen anything like this?

------------------
Be good and if you can't be good be careful!

From: Ellesmere Port, UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 12
posted      Profile for Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think there has been a full fledged "making of" feature, but I have heard tell of a short TV interview or behind the scenes feature that aired recently, I haven't seen it though.

------------------
Did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic, paranoid insomniac who stays up all night wondering if there really is a Dog out to get him?

From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah yes... back in the days of speculation about the films....
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Time Travel.
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Lord of the Rings » The Making Of.........
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help