Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » NEW Tolkien Game - Rare Entries (Page 8)
Author Topic: NEW Tolkien Game - Rare Entries
Zirith
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11256

posted      Profile for Zirith   Email Zirith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: In the Ruins of the Palace of Aurilosse | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zirith
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11256

posted      Profile for Zirith   Email Zirith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Inc'..... []
From: In the Ruins of the Palace of Aurilosse | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Inc! []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zirith
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11256

Inc? You alive, mate? []
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is there anything to be said for the idea of contacting the UK police and requesting a search of Athene's basement?
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know why you would need to do that, ahahaha, lol you're so funny, plus I don't have a basement, ahahaha,

BUT I DO HAVE AN ATTIC WITH A PADLOCK

I mean ahahahahaha
[] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think you could fetch us the answers then? I don't know the police's number anyway.
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]

Athene, let him out just to post the results please! []

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll knock on the trapdoor but he's been very quiet the last couple of days. Perhaps I should have found a way to get food and water up there? []
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Maaaybe... []
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

Bring some cheese. That'll get him to life.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]

*throw cheese at Inc*

Answers? []

Zirith
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11256

I'm going to sue you for raising anticipation to unacceptable levels, Inc'!
[] [] [] [] []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A sad neglected kitty is a sight to bring tears to the hardest heart.
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*give kitty catnip*
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you DQ- but some sorrows are too deep even for catnip.

If M.Inc can post elsewhere, one can only assume he doesn't actually know the answers []

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

OOOOH GURL
[]
*grabs the popcorn*

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've an idea. If people want to why not send the answers to me and I will score it. I don't think I am going anywhere for a while. And I like PMs. I have a very empty PM box. Might take me a fortnight, though.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Inc', are you alive?

Do you even remember this thread?

Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No hurry to find out I lost...
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I do think Inc's being quite rude by posting just about everywhere but in his own game. []

I don't like posting about PMs on the board without asking, and his PM box was full last time I tried to ask, but nearly a month ago he said he would be posting after the 12th. I didn't think that meant a fortnight after the 12th...

If the answers are not up by halloween, I shall use my position as Dark Queen to unleash my spooky minions upon him! []

[ 10-23-2012, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Seconded. I am very disappointed in Inc. If he isn't going to supply the answers, he should say so. It isn't as though he is absent from the city. He may have lost interest in his game, but those of us who entered have not.

*goes to dust off broomstick, and spruce up army of feral cats*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What if I post the results tonight but disregarding one question ?

E : I should say tomorrow because I'm in the middle of moving and I don't know in which apartment the results are. []

[ 10-23-2012, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » NEW Tolkien Game - Rare Entries (Page 8)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help